Thread: List of Techniques vs Slots?

Default List of Techniques vs Slots?

Is there a list of what techniques may go on what item slots (like Speed/Velocity may only go on Wing Scales/Boots) anywhere?

I've tried searching the wiki for it, but no-go. It'd be so much easier to plan a comp hunt, if I knew exactly what slots I could put what techniques on, ahead of time without having to go into the item creation window and experimenting with each and every item before I go comp hunting.

Default Re: List of Techniques vs Slots?

Does the crafting calculator not discriminate techs then? If it does, it must have some list for that somewhere, no?
    I've not seen nor made up a list like that; it could be really useful.

Some of this information is in the wiki (when a contributor created a lists for each armor slot; however, it isn't complete, nor is it easy to find since it was designed for reference from the armor pages.

The HCC (Horizons Crafting Calculator) works well for this from what I have seen; I assume it is also more up-to-date with the changes in technique ingredients.
    Members of The Eyes of Istaria on Chaos; Swordmage on the Wiki.
    Bipeds: Gwendora and Flinq Armstrong
    Dragon: Gildenstern

Where exactly is this crafting calculator?

This is the first I've heard of That.

The HCC is really good for putting things together, but it's a bit behind on some of the new names for techs I believe. I think it's pre-T2 rollout, but could be mistaken. I know it does not have the Scrolls yet.

http://hcc.reclamation.dk/ is the url.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Using the HCC one can design his/her scales/spells/armor/jewelry etc and then have a list of all resouces and tech comps needed for crafting of selected item(s) or sets.

I check the results against the Item Creation Screen in game to avoid potential surprises. but in general there are few if any exceptions.

Knossos

Hmmm.... *downloads it*

Heey, this thing is cool. Thanks!

Thread Information