Thread: Mysterious Illness

Default Mysterious Illness

A mysterious illness has gripped the old grey runic ancient Runos. Symptoms so far are paralyzing weakness that prevents the ancient from moving, let alone remaining awake. She has remained in the same position and spot within the lair for weeks, rarely waking to speak. Her children have been hunting on her behalf, although trying to eat it is horribly taxing.

The disease appears to not be contagious (as it has not spread to her family, but it also has not been confirmed if it simply ignores hatchlings and spreads to adults and ancients) and progresses very slowly.

So far tests have been inconclusive about what it is and how to cure it. Attempts to cleanse it with primal and runic have failed, it appears to feed off magic and is immune to it, oddly. No apothecaries have yet been found to test a alchemical solution.

The constructs will not allow you entry to the lair, as they take their guard roles seriously. Either Mythril or Orribus will be on guard at any given time. To render aid, ask her family or Azaraen, who acts as her left claw in the world.

((Roleplaying opportunity! However I would prefer no instant cures... this is primarily to drive some other characters forward.))

Default Re: Mysterious Illness

((Ooh, that sounds like some fun, I might see about getting my hatchling scholar involved. I heard a bit about it at one point in time when Eidolen was doing his experiments in New Trismus a few days back!))

Thread Information