Thread: 50 Silver per Dryad Scroll or Wand

Default 50 Silver per Dryad Scroll or Wand

Do you have wands or scrolls left over from the event where we freed the dryads ? I am currently paying 50 silver per wand or scroll !

Let's make this interesting...650 silver for a complete set, or if you've only got one or two I'll happily buy those for the base price of 50 silver each [:)]

Since I get a lot of tells in-game from people asking me what they're for, the simple answer is nothing. I collect many mundane items, and the wands and scrolls are one such collection I would like to complete. So far I've had two people tell me they've got what I want, but they won't sell until I tell them what I really want them for... Shame really because there is no use now that the dryads are free that I know of for these items [:)] I'm just a collector of curiosities, and willing to pay good silver for them. Don't be greedy though, 50 silver is a lot of money for items that have no purpose other than to sit in my vault, 650 silver is excessive, but if it persuades those in posession of such items to come forward then so be it [H]

Default Re: 50 Silver per Dryad Scroll or Wand

Big thanks to everyone who helped, I now have all the wands and scrolls from the dryad event !

So, what's next ? Well as I see it, I don't quite have everything from the dryad event. Sure, obtaining what I have so far has seen me penniless on a few occasions, but I feel it is worth it in order to ensure that such memorabilia remains in Istaria !

Therefore next on my list are items such as fyakki webbing, ancient arbotus bark, swarm tyrant carapace, scabreia's heart, and umgruk's hide [:)] If you have any of these items, send me a tell in-game and we'll see what sort of deal can be arranged, whether it's silver or plot work, and so on. Remember, the ranger's not coming back, so there's no harm in parting with what are essentially mundane items - unless you're a collector like myself [:P]

Edit : Add the quest crystal that Scabreia dropped to the list, not sure if they were all used up but I did hear from one player that he gave one away and still has one - he's a good collector like myself though so I'm not going to ask him to part with his [:D]

Thread Information