Thread: Stuck with two quests / Vandus Confederation

Default Stuck with two quests / Vandus Confederation

Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst I
    The councilmen in Dalimond said I should wait a while - and the quest doesn't seem to continue, the next step should searching for Gregory, but I'm stuck and I don't know where it continues, the councilmen doesn't talk to me.

Forest Skulk Thread / Artifact
    I gave the Artifact to the Arcbishop in the Cleric's Tower, he said I should wait, I've waited a long time, he doesn't talk to me again.

Did I something wrong, aren't the quests finished, or a bug?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Stuck with two quests / Vandus Confederation

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    The councilmen in Dalimond said I should wait a while - and the quest doesn't seem to continue, the next step should searching for Gregory, but I'm stuck and I don't know where it continues, the councilmen doesn't talk to me.
    Dunno about this one

I gave the Artifact to the Arcbishop in the Cleric's Tower, he said I should wait, I've waited a long time, he doesn't talk to me again.

Last I heard this was as far as you could go, with this quest, as the rest of it hasn't been put it, as yet.

I think they are both unfinished.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I thought I read in notes somewhere that this one was pointing to someone else in the cleric tower. Try greeting other folks around in it?

Both quests aren't finished, more to come
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

This quest series is not yet complete.

Do you mean the Plundered Tombs quests? Cause the Forest Skulk Threat quest series does not send you to the Archbishop. It ends with "The Forest Skulk Pledge" in Dalimond. The Plundered Tombs quest series eventually takes you to the Cleric's Tower with a letter for the Archbishop and it is indeed incomplete (pending completion of a mini-dungeon).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information