Thread: Gone

Default Gone

Most of you have no idea who I am and could care less but for those who do I am going to let my subscription run out.

I do not have much keeping me playing Istaria right now. I have a long crafting grind-fest ahead of me in order to progress in the game and I am not really interested in doing it. Add that to the expense of buying up all my forms and techs and the frustration in hunting the comps I need and I really have lost my will to struggle through it.

Ontop of that my RP is pretty much dead at this point. I have a little bit left with one person and that is not much. I cannot really see paying more money just to grind if I am not even going to be distracted from it by decent RP.

This is not a good bye forever thing though. I may well come back later when things have changed more (hopefully for the better) and I get my will back. Right now I am far more interested in RP between me and my mate and Istaria is really just ticking down dollars on me without being worth my investment.

It was fun for the time I was here for the most part. I really appreciate the good RP's I did have on Order and hope you will all keep it up. It is you people and your wonderful stories that make this game worthwhile and it is the reason I cannot say a Final Goodbye because you are good enough to want to return to.

See you all later: Zarla, Shinkuu, Ampera signing off.

Default Re: Gone

*HUGS*

I will miss you very much, but hope you find fun somewhere.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    *HUGS*

I will miss you very much, but hope you find fun somewhere.
    Hahaa... Well like I said I am having fun with my mate already. Check your yahoo mail would ya?

*serves shinkuu a tall glass of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    hope this keeps you well and that you return to us sooner rather than later!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

go do what you need to do, shin, and come back home when you can!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Aww, you take care! It was great having you around and hope you come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Aww, you take care! It was great having you around and hope you come back!
    Wish I had gotten more of a chance to RP with you big boy. You seemed fun when we met.

You will be missed, I do hope you return soon
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

But NOW who will have screaming matches with Thickle?! Aw man.

Take care, g'luck, may all your days add up to a satisfactory life no matter what you do!

Umm... Screamy matches?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

In character, Thicklesip and Zarla have had a... rocky relationship, to put it nicely. I think it only came to blows once, though! Most of the time they only have long, disdainful arguments to the effect of:

"You're wrong and stupid."
    "No, YOU'RE wrong and stupid."
    "No you."
    "No you."
    "Nuh uh!"
    "Yeah huh!"

I enjoy personality clashes far too much, so the exchanges have always entertained me. (For clarity's sake, neither one is evil or 100% wrong or anything, they just don't get along nicely.)

Hence: noooo! I will miss the RP, and the player.

Farewell Shinkuu, it was interesting. From DragonKannon, to Yawe and even Glaedr...good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    In character, Thicklesip and Zarla have had a... rocky relationship, to put it nicely. I think it only came to blows once, though! Most of the time they only have long, disdainful arguments to the effect of:

"You're wrong and stupid."
    "No, YOU'RE wrong and stupid."
    "No you."
    "No you."
    "Nuh uh!"
    "Yeah huh!"

I enjoy personality clashes far too much, so the exchanges have always entertained me. (For clarity's sake, neither one is evil or 100% wrong or anything, they just don't get along nicely.)

Hence: noooo! I will miss the RP, and the player.
    Aye... Though it has been a looong time since they spoke to eachother.

I will be back later do not worry.

Thread Information