Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 187 Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 187 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    Are you going to add the necessary master forms to make the flying disk forms also? Azulyte crystal, adamantium engraving, imbued brick and laminate?
    Those forms are listed in the patch notes.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The forms may be listed in the patch notes but they are not in the game. At least Nielenoss does not havwe them.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

He does when I look at him.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Amon, the only master forms I am seeing on Nielenoss are Master Flying Cargo Disk and Master Nielenoss's Cargo Flyer. No forms for master energized azulyte, master engraving, master inbued brick or master laminate. Just the journeyman and expert ones of those are listed. Also, the descriptions on these disks do not show any craft level requirement.

Holth of Order

Gotcha. Found it. Will be fixed in the next patch.

Not sure if it is this patch or not but I did notice that Shield of Gold is no longer linked with bite. Good to have that fixed except that you are calling it an epic ability now?

Come on. Why the change? Why is it linked with DWrath, Volcano and Hero's Resolve? Is there really any point to getting any of those abilities now?

**lets go kill an epic or some other stuff**
    Puts on SoG
    Wants to cast epic spell but can't. Has to wait 5 mins
    **Head breaks the keyboard**

SoG you get as an adult as early as lvl 30 so it can't possibly be an epic ability. Please put this back the way that is was. It was never linked in the first place why is it now?

From a quick peek at the dragon cargo disk forms with a Blight character copy: existing dragon cargo disks* appear to be unattuned, but in the item creation window for every tier and formula type Flying Cargo Disks have the "Attuned" line. Nielenoss's Cargo Flyers have no such line, at all ranks and tiers.

*I only had Nielenoss's Exceptional Lunus Cargo Flyer, Nielenoss's Supreme Lunus Cargo Flyer, and Mithril-Marble Helian Cargo Disk on hand to check.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    From a quick peek at the dragon cargo disk forms with a Blight character copy: existing dragon cargo disks* appear to be unattuned, but in the item creation window for every tier and formula type Flying Cargo Disks have the "Attuned" line. Nielenoss's Cargo Flyers have no such line, at all ranks and tiers.

*I only had Nielenoss's Exceptional Lunus Cargo Flyer, Nielenoss's Supreme Lunus Cargo Flyer, and Mithril-Marble Helian Cargo Disk on hand to check.
    Hmm, I don't know why that would be... Only the tier6 cargo disks are attune-on-equip I believe.

Not sure when it started but was playing Any-Foe in ranger (100) and the icon nor action for ice arrows does not stick but lightning arrows does.
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Hmm, I don't know why that would be... Only the tier6 cargo disks are attune-on-equip I believe.
    My guess is that the master forms have ALL their products attuned, even the non t6 versions of the discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    My guess is that the master forms have ALL their products attuned, even the non t6 versions of the discs.
    Yea, that was my guess as well. I've reported it to the server team. Thanks.

Thread Information