Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not sure if anyone remembers me, but...!

Default Re: Not sure if anyone remembers me, but...!

I am but a hatchie, but, always interested in learning about bananas and the dealings of button-faced merchants!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

PIAAAAAA, YOU SMEXY TOPHAT-WEARING FIEND. I haven't seen you in forever >:U Really good to have you back! Xeff's mostly sleeping/hiding like a ninja these days, perhaps in fear of having bananas stuffed up her nose, but I'll be looking for you in-game whenever I pop by. You've been missed x]

Welcome back! hm.. not sure if I remember you, maybe Reagle or Falkor does XD
    anyways *slurps you in greeting*

oh yeah! and *grins* banana`s go in ur ear not you nose
    Last edited by Darkwing_Duck; August 26th, 2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Welcome back on Istaria, Sigvard. It is always good to see returning players.The players currrently on Order are nice people, I'm sure you'll enjoymeeting them.Don't hesitate to ask if you need help, about new things or to remember older ones. My name in game is the same than here, you can poke me when I'm on, if you want.
    Thank'ee! Think I remember seeing your name around. And everyone's been fantastic in chats with my daft questions. Thanks again- may need t'poke you a little more!

Quote Originally Posted by Morinare_Blackclaw View Post
    I am but a hatchie, but, always interested in learning about bananas and the dealings of button-faced merchants!
    Gasp! If we cross paths, I'lll gladly burry you underneath a mountain of banana-related goods and ramblings! Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
    PIAAAAAA, YOU SMEXY TOPHAT-WEARING FIEND. I haven't seen you in forever >:U Really good to have you back! Xeff's mostly sleeping/hiding like a ninja these days, perhaps in fear of having bananas stuffed up her nose, but I'll be looking for you in-game whenever I pop by. You've been missed x]
    XEFFER FOMG. IT'S ALIVE. GET -AWAY- FROM THOSE NAKED PYGMIES.

Haven't seen you in centuries! And you've certainly been missed, too. Didn't realise you still played! Have frantically added you to the list of: "People to Pester and Annoy" so I can stalk y- Ahem.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee- <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Welcome back! hm.. not sure if I remember you, maybe Reagle or Falkor does XD
    anyways *slurps you in greeting*

oh yeah! and *grins* banana`s go in ur ear not you nose
    Thank'oo! And think I remember seeing you around... I think! A- *is slurped*

They only go in your ears if a dragoness is talking to you!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Welcome back Sig! *glomps*
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard
    XEFFER FOMG. IT'S ALIVE. GET -AWAY- FROM THOSE NAKED PYGMIES.

Haven't seen you in centuries! And you've certainly been missed, too. Didn't realise you still played! Have frantically added you to the list of: "People to Pester and Annoy" so I can stalk y- Ahem.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee- <3
    **** PYGMIES ARE EVERYWHEEEERE. WHY ARE THEY SO NUDE?!?!?!!

Ffffff I can't believe I forgot about them nasty pygmies, its been TOO LONG. I'm not around much these days because of work, WoW, gym, etc, but now that more awesome people are coming back (aka YOU) I may have more reason to make time for Istaria ;] I WELCOME YOU TO STALK ME AT YOUR LEISURE <33

Nnngghghghghhhnnn!!! I missed you! I will... uh. Well, I guess I can't bother you in game anymore, but I can say words to you here on the forum <3

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/snuggle hugs
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

WAIT WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? 8U U8 8U

<33 beb. Banananana mashing can commence!
    "Like a piieeee in the skkii-ii-ieeee! I ThiiIIIIiiink I can fllll-IIIIYYYYY~!"

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

welcome back siggy!! :"D

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    Welcome back Sig! *glomps*
    *frantic return-glomp!*

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
    **** PYGMIES ARE EVERYWHEEEERE. WHY ARE THEY SO NUDE?!?!?!!

Ffffff I can't believe I forgot about them nasty pygmies, its been TOO LONG. I'm not around much these days because of work, WoW, gym, etc, but now that more awesome people are coming back (aka YOU) I may have more reason to make time for Istaria ;] I WELCOME YOU TO STALK ME AT YOUR LEISURE <33
    THEY'RE FOLLOWING YOU, MA'AM'SIR. And... WoW! The more I play that, the more I miss Istaria's community and all the peeps, afafa. ;3; Still keeping my stalker-like eyes out for Xefferness! YOU'LL BE FOUND EVENTUALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Nambroth View Post
    Nnngghghghghhhnnn!!! I missed you! I will... uh. Well, I guess I can't bother you in game anymore, but I can say words to you here on the forum <3
    Fiiiiiiiizzzzzshshzhzzzzz. Trismus is too empty without Vesper's insanity filling the town! Fhfhghdhahldj, can still plaster with forum-loves at least, aie! <3

Vesper's fish will always clog up my inventory!

Quote Originally Posted by A'Sasha View Post
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/snuggle hugs
    AAAAAAAAATLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS SSSHY.

/rufflefluffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pajlizard View Post
    WAIT WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? 8U U8 8U

<33 beb. Banananana mashing can commence!
    "Like a piieeee in the skkii-ii-ieeee! I ThiiIIIIiiink I can fllll-IIIIYYYYY~!"
    Skkyyyyyyy is too hiiiiiiiiiigh! In the skkyyyyyyyyyyy!

YouknowhowmuchIloveyou. <33333

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    welcome back siggy!! :"D
    Thank'ee, aie! <3333

And your art's improved so much! :O It looks amazing!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)

And also an enormous thanks to Lovwyrm and Rathios for the free hoard and silver! Can't thank both of you enough- you're both absolutely and utterly amazing. <3

Only 3g away from the dream lair, egads!

You are most welcome :) you -only- have 3g left to do, no problem, right? *grins*

Welcome back and good to see you around, by the way!

Thread Information