Thread: "secret" Islands

Default "secret" Islands

As a dragon, I have a much bigger world to explore as naka's, which lead to some funny findings:

the small island south of Drakul with a giant shroom on it.
    the Island south of Skalkaar......which has nothing on it.

if anyone has found some more funny stuff while exploring please put in here :P

oh and just a question, what use does the Island south of Skalkaar have? or is it just filler? lol

Default Re: "secret" Islands

That island was used for testing

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    As a dragon, I have a much bigger world to explore as naka's, which lead to some funny findings
    I can explore with my biped just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    I can explore with my biped just fine.
    haha, but there ARE dragon only areas

haha, but there ARE dragon only areas
    Yes, and my biped can get to them just fine. :P

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i for one leave the draggy places to the draggys, unless specifically invited (no reason to go to the peak, for instance, unless someone is growing up).....
    curiosity has already killed this kitty many times, and i have no desire to be somewhere i am not supposed to be....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The centotaph that has the master orb form, theres a structure near it, up a path, that has a staircase leading into the ground. Looks really cool like some upcoming blighted dungeon. Massive bone arches surrounded by an empty moat.

oooh gotta check that sometime

Dunno if it still exists, but...

about 10 minutes flying westward from on of the old newbie islands (I do believe it was New Brommel) there used to be an island with a bay and a town built up.
    It appeared to have been a fifth newbie island, or something from a test phase.
    The whole island was textured with a single bland dirt texture.

I announced finding it way way back on tazoon.com and claimed it for my guild
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

LOL @ the treasure isle, brings back memories of banjo kazooie lol

And I have to see if that training island still exists, seems like it's worth a look-around

LOL @ the treasure isle, brings back memories of banjo kazooie lol

And I have to see if that training island still exists, seems like it's worth a look-around
    well,i went west of new brommel (had a double ascending there ) and found.....NT lol,guess its another training isle, will see later

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal View Post
    Dunno if it still exists, but...

about 10 minutes flying westward from on of the old newbie islands (I do believe it was New Brommel) there used to be an island with a bay and a town built up.
    It appeared to have been a fifth newbie island, or something from a test phase.
    The whole island was textured with a single bland dirt texture.
    This is still there but theres and empty section, can no longer get directly there by flying from say new trismus (heading west). You can still get to it from skalkaar tho (head east I believe). Although the last time I looked I think the craft center it had was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Riaken View Post
    The centotaph that has the master orb form, theres a structure near it, up a path, that has a staircase leading into the ground. Looks really cool like some upcoming blighted dungeon. Massive bone arches surrounded by an empty moat.
    I have pics from inside the tomb in ED that you speak of, but they were taken long ago. For whatever reason Tulga removed it. It had 2 or 3 rooms, coffins, and an altar at the end of one room. I'll post a few when I get home.

I'd love to see those pics.

Oh that old blight tomb
    Impressive area, spend lots of time with guildies there trying to glitch through.
    (go khutit and change back in the right spot and bam, in the tomb)

*sigh* memories
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Nice! put a boss mob in there, and that would be cool. Sad, only recongize PJ and Ghostrdr from your lists. What server was that? Chaos?

Thread Information