Thread: Pale Wisps

Tyriena

Default Pale Wisps

I have ventured in various places, spoke to various dragons, spellcrafters, enchanters etc about pale wisp spawns. When I do find a pale wisp there is only one wisp all by himself. I have yet to find a spot that has more than two pale wisps spawn. Can this please be looked into, its really hard to level enchanter with pales this infrequent.

Thanks

Azuria

Default Re: Pale Wisps

On Scorpion Island, between Slate Hills and Kenaf Port, is a fairly reliable 1/2 dozen pales. But, of course there is no EssenceChanneler anywhere.
    Outside Dalimond are a couple pales, butone risks getting clobbered by the Treants- there are 4 to 5 treants for every wisp. Not fun in cargo armour. (No channeler near there, either.)
    The broken channeler is still outside Parsinia. Maybe if it were fixed, the pales might spawn there again. That would make a whole lot of people happy.

Tyriena

I was on scorpian island for 5 hours tonight, only two wisps spawned the whole time between those two towns.

~Chaos Server btw~

Hi Tyriena,

You were on the right island, but maybe a bit unlucky with the spot...

East of Bridgehold is a spawn of mostly more then half a dozen pale wisps. On or just over the first hills outside the town.
    Around another town on the island (Mambow point?I'm not ingame so can't look right now; but it's the town furthest of all to the north-east of Scorpion Island) I found three places where pale wisps spawn. Two to the east of town in the hills; and another to the north-east in a dry lake-bedding. Second time I looked there I couldn't find one of the spawns to the east though: I suspect they were taken away and salt put in there in it's place (.... [:S] ). Anyhow at least two are still there.
    None of the wisp-places on scorpion-island have a channeler, not even a ruined one. I hope that was just overlooked and not intentional: it's a pain....

And then of course there are the secret islands.... now if you want unguarded pale wisps the plenty, ánd a channeler(ruined now)right next to them; it's possible on the second tier secret island... Here is a real big challenge (for a guild maybe?): to get that circle set up over there... And who knows, building the shops and/or the lighthouse on that island just might spawn a return-port? I would hópe so: only possible to gather and recall now; and then make the long journey all over again fora second just-inventory-full. Hmmm... 'challenge' at the véry least... (For starters finding the entrance-portal to that islandwould beyour first challenge... I would think looking somewhere on the second-tier-island, so Scorpion-island, in a 'rocky' place, would be the best bet for that...) (not going to say more, wouldn't want to spoilanyones adventure of searching for it and finaly finding it [;)])

Good luck, and have fun out there! [:)]

There was a list in another post I read listing the portal entrance of the tier 2 secret island as being at location 14380 x 18138 (hidden inside a tunnel in the wall)
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Pity.. there goes explorer and searcher fun again. I know it is common practice and even full-out helpfullness (so no blame on a helpfull Imayo of course!) to place these things on boards for everyone tofind (willing or unwilling) but still: pity.... it leads to just one player(group) experiencing the fun of the search where so many more cóuld have that same fun if enough care could be taken.

Wouldn't it be possible, dangit, to hide these all too exact informations behind a sticker or small banner or something, that has to be conciously clicked on to get the information then underneath it ?

Or if that is not possible would at least a warning for spoilers before a post is opened be possible ?

I think that would really help topreserve enjoyment forpart of the playerbase. So would there be any nice solution for this? A way in which posterscould puta clickable sticker or something on top of 'sensitive information' regarding this aspect ? Would be nice! [:)]

Well I did confirm the location of the portal to the tie 2 island. But it is a pain in th rear to get to and a very long run.

There is a ruined channeler there with pale wisps.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Thread Information