Thread: Good Morning (artwork)

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Smile Good Morning (artwork)

Larger
    Gallery

~<Gengel>~

Default Re: Good Morning (artwork)

Shinies!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

One of your best yet I think Gengel!

this was really a good morning, when I saw this wonderful picture.

I always loved Sakon- and still do- now even more.
    Now that I know what is going on there, when the day is young.

How do you manage Gengel, to cast a happy smile on my face
    whenever I see your artwork?

Thy and have a wonderful weekend
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I love your depiction of Wisp Isle! The morning sky and mist in the background are captured wonderfully, and the low lighting makes the wisps stand out like festival lights. I also really like the silhouettes of the foliage against the lighter sky/water.

One thing struck me as odd; the light she is carrying does not light up her face at all? I also mistook the sparkles around her as a new wisp form at first, so obviously I'm in need of klava.

Thank you for sharing yet another wonderful image of Istaria!!

Cool Re: Good Morning (artwork)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Very Nice indeed. Keep up the good work! Perhaps the devs might make that in to a splash screen or Launcher long in screen !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

To: ^_^

Message: i love gengel's work, and this vision of the wisp island is so awesome, i don't have words....

Good Morning by ~GengelOfOrder on deviantART
    http://fav.me/d2ygvfg
    Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.

1 of 3Choose a Thumbnail
    No Thumbnail

posted on my facebook, sez it all!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Thank you everyone for the feedback. You have no idea how much it means to me.

I always wanted to see what the wisps and their glow looked like at night. I thought a New England morning was the perfect scenario.

This piece was an exercise in bringing the pieces (pun intended ) together of the last few things I learned. Fog, DOF, wisps and the joy of terrain and distribution maps. I used the actual map of wisp island to create the island. I used a distribution map to cluster the various elements such as the grasses, wisps, rocks and even the scarce salt I decided to color the wisps after the dayglo mod. I really do like how it adds "color" to my world.

LOVWYRM - I am glad my works make you smile. It brings me the same joy to create such things. Istaria always brings that little smile to me when I wake.

awdz - Thanks again for your keen gnomian observations. Perhaps my lamp is in need of a recharge? It is often my best friend on such dark paths. As for my sparkles, I am not surprised. If it does not have gears, it will probably confuse a gnome .

lightning claw - I am flattered that you think it could be splash artwork. To this day I am still get surprised that people actually like my hacks If anyone wishes to convert to splash screens, I would welcome it. I just have no idea how to do it.

~< Gengel >~

Thread Information