Thread: 278 Sucks:(

Default 278 Sucks:(

it was late july 2007, my 1st online game, none of this made any sense. the community took me in and stood by me, made sure i was ok and i had all i needed, some of the best people ive ever met was right here...in Istaria, this game has changed my life, as far as all the great friends ive been so lucky to meet. so i say 278 sucks cuz , being a hunter , whats next?

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: 278 Sucks:(

grats on hitting the rating!

thanks its the thrill of the chase, once it done......then what?

Umm...

Do ya have a dragon?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Gothos View Post
    thanks its the thrill of the chase, once it done......then what?
    Role Play. Help others get things they cannot get etc... Roll a second character.

Been R278 since about 1.5 year and well have to admit the game gets boring after a while. Have over 8 maxed out dragons and 5 heavily multiclassed bipeds. Epic runs (aka farming), T6 plot building and helping others mostly keeps you busy but it surely does get boring after a while.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

grats again, Gothos

As the others said: make a new char, a perfect dragon e.g., if you do not already have.
    Play it on Order^^cause you already know Chaos and Blight well

We have 3 plots and a lair that keeps us busy, so do all the friends who need help, and a lot of new players who need advise and some good words regulary.

Find out that crafting is fun (like I did- though it took me some years^^).

Or take a break-and find out that you can`t live without Istaria and your friends there
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothos View Post
    whats next?
    Help others, Goth. Beeing max is a big plus that you can help just with anything, draggy or bipet, you only need to wish it. We are here to meet each other and do stuff together, the game wont end with levels..

And welcome again to our little club. Congrats
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Find out that crafting is fun (like I did- though it took me some years^^).
    Though only some people are masochistic enough to really consider Crafting to be that fun. If you can help someone with it sometimes it is a little more bearable and at least you could get folks the comps they desperately need with your levels.

talkin an crafting is what makes crafting fun to me:P Or do like i did with adv and drop a class or 2 and redoem:P i miss my rating at about 140 lol
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Talking Re: 278 Sucks:(

*Casts Spell of Major Nerfing onto Gothos, Dakoren and Chib*

Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Congrats on hitting 278 Gothos...now go craft something

thanks for advice, i guess all that intense trophy hunting for so long melted my brain im finding it alot of fun just refilling our guild comp storages, so on that note i recant what i said about 278, but i caution anyone who may be thinking about doing it, SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: This may cause endless boring hours of mindless hunting resulting in loss of sleep, loss of job, loss of spouse, and may complicate any chance for healthy social interaction.

Thread Information