Thread: Chaos Restart ?

Default Chaos Restart ?

Why ... what happened is there going to be a role back ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Chaos Restart ?

I'm guessing there was enough lag issues that they decided to restart chaos, and since they haven't said anything, I doubt there's going to be a rollback
    I just lost the game.

Unofficially since I don't speak for technical stuff, a hamster pulled a hamstring and needed to have a pinch runner put in.

many npc's went missing today, and some mobs im told, i think its just a simple reboot so i would'nt worry, only bad thing is that it happened on the busiest night at a peak time

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Various Monsters and NPCs missing from what I've heard and seen. This update should hopefully fix that. Just a case of waiting.
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

Thread Information