Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From those days

Default Re: From those days

I remember Sapphiroth, Arkhanis and Dunkel... for that matter, I'm pretty sure I remember Ystalin too. I just wish I had some of the screenshots I took of hatchling-Kesqui.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Some more pictures of old.
    Once again, these are stripped down and downsized to weigh less, full res are available at
    Photobucket.

The first is to show how many game spells, effects, buffs and debuffs were still placeholders and had "snowflake" icons.

The most attentive guys will notice the much active "Market" (not Marketplace) tab blinking. ICE server was something incredible, I have been proud of few things in my life and that shard's population was one.

Last edited by Vahrokh; November 19th, 2010 at 10:31 PM.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

My RoP, phase 2 (I am not posting all, too boring I suppose)

My RoP, phase 3. Since this is my second dragon (first got bugged at RoP and I had to delete him), this time I did not "solo" most of it (ie solo at Kaa etc). I dued it with Ember (another hatchie) and then both our guilds met and both of us ascended.
    See the chat, Ember is calling me to the sky. An unresistable urge to climb into the air, my true element immediately made me follow.

Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.

These are some of my first pics as adult, I find they are inspiring and unusual enough.

Back at the time, making friends was easy. This is an hatchie who asked for my help with RoP, I have dozens screenshots like this.
    That hatchie would become Vleda the ICE Dragon Queen.
    My adoptive father, Sapphiroth, was there to help as well. He always helped.

This is Vleda some undetermined time later

This is another pic of Sappiroth. The flock of our group of friends would love to bask on Kion (the pre-Bristugo main town on ICE) bank roof.

This is another GREAT guy, called Ruth. Ethereal, kind, available, helpful beyond the wildest imagination.

A picture Shula, Ruth and others. Anyone recalls something about the name of that biped in the middle?

Another picture with a group of friends after we got merged into Unity. From Paradise to Spirit, from Topia to Watts and more

Quote Originally Posted by Ahael View Post

Just a little hatchie with a couple of friends... Dec 2005, Unity.

Ooh, I still remember this day! Good times.

I wonder where my old screenshots are.. got to try and dig them up.

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

Theres a lot to miss about the old days.. im hoping to get some friends to change alliegances and come give istaria a fair try.. some of the old may have gone, but hopefully new will come and breathe some more life into Istaria, maybe itd bring back some of the older players as well.. i myself am still somewhat noobish, ive not reached 100 in any school, even on my main dragon, hes only about 69, lol. Wish i had more screenshots to share of the earlier time when i played, but what ive posted previously everything ive got. Its nice to see so many other pictures from the beginning though, before i was around =D

Thread Information