Thread: A Call to the Community

Default A Call to the Community

upon a fairly large parchment tacked to the community board reads the following, penmanship seemed a bit 'unprofessional' but very much legible:
    Greetings to all members of the community,
    I write this to inform everyone about a call for a meeting to be brought together about a dragon whom recently has been captured for her crimes against the community, particularly young hatchlings, many of which whom have been harmed due to the atrocious actions of Cynny Skyterror.
    This meeting of the council has been called for those who wish to take part in the judgment of this vile dragon.

-Starstilanxs Serigosta

((Hey guys! I made this thread to let everyone know about this and if they wish to participate they are very much welcome to. I would love to work out times for everyone involved as well so leave a response below!))
    Last edited by Starstilanxs; October 4th, 2010 at 02:24 AM.

Default Re: A Call to the Community

(When does it say the meeting will take place?)

*Zarla adds a signature to the posting indicating her willingness to show up*
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

((I hope you find a time that makes it possible for Europeans to come. :O ))

With two keen golden eyes, Laylah reads through the message. While doing so, her huge wings constantly rustle; hearable evidence for her thoughts racing. Just as her earfins twitch, she sits down with the nobility of the lioness and the grace of the cat.

A public council that is to jugde a dragon? Am I the only one to see this is literally going to end in a bloody mess? Quickly, Laylah takes the pen that was gifted to her so long ago and sets her signature under the post. She didn't know Cynny nor what she has done, but she knew a neutral, distant view is required to pass legal justice, and not just pure vengeance.

Yeah... the distant view of the spectator, like I always watch, I shall watch here. Though this isn't quite the way I watch... ah. Nevermind. Justice must prevail, no matter it's a dream or not. Still. In public? With all those people around?

Low trotting sounds make obvious the slender dragoness prances away. Another sound which is quite like the flickering of sails hints she flew away, quite quiet though her wings are so long and broad.

The black dragonness pads up to it, sighing. She already knew what it said. She glances once over it though, nodding slowly to herself, signing her name below the form, tail flicking.
    DAEMONAR

IC on -
    Temeraire reads the message with wrinkled eyes. Cynny was caught, that was good. But, why calling a meeting to judge her, while the black one with his green stripes and his red eyes, was still flying freely in the skies? The black ancient will have to discuss about it with the others, when the meeting start. As he turns his back to the poster, LungTien sighs lowly. There was a time wherein she was a nice hatchling...
    IC off-

Where will the event happen? I should be there from
    Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo
    for a few hours.

*Quietly the wraith-like elf looks over the paper, mumbling under his breath as he reads*

They caught her already~?.......Hrmm.

*He wasn't sure if an elf, let alone HIM, would be allowed at such a council, but he hastily scribes an X. He wasn't going to leave his name of course. He slinks off, wondering to himself just how this will go.....and what hurt or healing would come after*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

((Well, concidering most of us are on pretty awkward time scheduals I wanted to see if we can discuss a date and time here, what would work best for everyone, etc.. I am available at anytime myself.
    I would definitely say sometime around 10AM-12PM Los Angeles time (PST); but of course I would love everyone's input first before everything is said and done.))

((That time would work for me I think. As long as it is not on a sunday )
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    ((Well, concidering most of us are on pretty awkward time scheduals I wanted to see if we can discuss a date and time here, what would work best for everyone, etc.. I am available at anytime myself.
    I would definitely say sometime around 10AM-12PM Los Angeles time (PST); but of course I would love everyone's input first before everything is said and done.))
    (I am good anytime Monday~Wednesday at the moment. Otherwise Monday~Tuesday. The rest of the week I am usually free by 10:30 PM EST)
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

((For me Friday and Saturday are fine... just give me the time and I'll see what I can do. But since Laylah is not so much involved into this, you can probably miss her without any trouble. ))

((Hrm.. sounds like its going to be a bit difficult to decide what day's are going to be good for this. Saturday's and Monday's seem good. I know Cynny is in a completely different time zone so it would have to be earlier in the day though; I don't know if I can get it set up for everyone to be there though D)
    Last edited by Starstilanxs; October 6th, 2010 at 05:15 PM.

Put a date, perhaps, with the timezones, and we'll see if we can come

Is it possible to do it this friday or saturday? That's the only time me and Dae are free this week~
    I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run; he hate's that.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

I vote Friday. 4PM EST.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Friday at 4PM EST would be perfect for me, though like I said.. I am free for any day. Everyone else agree on that time and day?

so would that be.....1pm pst? I THINK it is 3 hours behind but I am unsure. If so, I will be able to make it

If it is around the hours I posted in my previous post, it should be ok for me.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

It is 1PM PST and it's exactly the times you posted Lung.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

If its alright with everyone here, I would suggest a little bit earlier, say at around..11AM (2PM EST) to 12PM PST (3PM EST). It would actually help out the euro players who want to join in on the meeting a lot. Sorry for all the changing of times here D:

Thread Information