Thread: Technically a returner, yet a newbie in practice

Default Technically a returner, yet a newbie in practice

Greetings!

I first made my introductions here, describing my dragon character Lyeekha, most of which still applies, heh. The only thing that could be added is a love of trinkets and obsession with hoarding, ie. more interested in hoard and knowledge than conquest (Helian in the making!).

So what happened? Well, I made myself leave Istaria before I spent any money on it, as I could feel this was going to be an obsession and it was a time in my life full of exams and study, so I had no room for it. (Ouch! Mature! Eurrgh!)

Now I have time, and I started by deleting and re-making Lyeekha Wooster. I wanted to start again, with the Trainers, as I'd forgotten how everything works. She's a little hatchling on Order.

I have also made a young Satyr called Rekhyt, who is a Scout on Chaos. As someone who already likes satyrs/fauns, and a love of archery and associated arts, t'was only inevitable! And, I have to say, I wasn't expecting playing a naka-duskael would be so much fun. It's rivaling playing a dragon, I'll be honest. And the animation is gorgeously spot-on, isn't it? Have you actually seen how Satyrs sit?! Hee. These things impress me.

Last time I was here I very much enthused about learning Draconic, which turned out to be a bit of a shambles. I thought I could construct sentences, and then someone would say something that I couldn't even begin to understand! ^^; So I'll be having another go at that, probably.

So that's a round up of me. I've got a few issues I'll be smearing all over the Help forums in a bit though, so apologies in advance.

Be seeing you!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Technically a returner, yet a newbie in practice

most welcome home, lie!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome back, the more the merrier.

Ta for the welcome, both! ^^

You can be assured I shall be -pelting- you with hoard as soon as I re-download Istaria onto my new compy!

Pelting.

<33

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Ack! You're still here! I got it in my head you'd moved on, for some reason. ^_^

Good to see you, Your Pajness. <333

Pff nawh.

Was absent for a while due to my old computer's tendency to lag and crash and take half an hour to load then crash juuuuust on launch. Deleted my cache.. It ran fine and then...

My computer Died.

But my new compy runs stuff like Warcraft at 75fps so I imagine it'll run Istaria beautifully once I get it installed! Missing starting a fight every night on Sleetsks 8C

Throwing your hatchie offa cliff y/n? I MISS CHATTIN' WIT' YA'.

Fff, new computer envy! I llag all over Istaria still. Not so much computer death envy. One of ours did that once, it was hell.

I will find the tallest mountains just to jump off them. CURSE YE PUNY HATCHLING WINGS. Hope we can meet in-game sometime!

GO TO ZE' SPIRE.

Really, the first thing I did when gliding arrived was glide all over from jumping off the Spire.

Spire.

And that tower in the middle o' the desert which name escapes me.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

top of the granitefall mountains onto the top of the floating island in chiconis is great fun as well....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Just be careful on the west side of Floating Island. There is a jump point where even on a hatchling glide, you can end yourself up well into the Western Deadlands before you hit ground, usually in the middle of fyakki or spiders or worse.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information