Thread: Who stole the Radiant Wisps?

Default Who stole the Radiant Wisps?

In the August 2010 content update, it said radiant wisps would now spawn in a larger range of the Feladan forest. That's fine, I've been chasing all over to find & harvest from them.

The number spawning there has been dwindling consistently, though. That's not so fine.

What makes it more frustrating, however, is when I after I track down the wisps following maintenance, they disappear later in the week. I think this week I found three close to the Feladan gates: one on the south side of the road (not totally sure if this one was there this week), one on the north side of the road, and one varying its location on the north side of the road. I am sure about the two on the north side of the road from my harvesting. (note - I'm not counting near the arbotus in this count because I don't consider that as close to the Feladan gates)

Someone then tells me I should harvest them in the forest north from Acul, because they tracked down 5 there. I go check it out and have to run four times as far to find them, let alone drag my disk back to civilization. I decide I'd rather stick with the two I know about on the north side of the road near Feladan because it is such a pain to drag my disk so far as the "Acul" forest forces me to.

When I return to Feladan, only the one varying its location was left - none on the south side and the unvarying one on the north missing.

It feels to me like the only other resource as difficult to find and harvest in any quantity are the shadowstem caps, which are considered a rare resource. I'm frustrated by the lack of concentrated source within reasonable distance of a portal for a construction material, and I am angry to think someone removed the most convenient source while I was just scouting out another possible harvesting location.

*runs about waving signs and chanting* Bring back the Georges! Bring back the Georges!

Default Re: Who stole the Radiant Wisps?

I agree Awdz.
    I already posted that some time ago.
    Been to all places they told me.
    Unsuccessfully.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information