Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight Update 190

Default Re: Blight Update 190

I'm seeing the same thing with bone arrow and frozen weapon as Guaran is seeing with Rune of Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    I'm seeing the same thing with bone arrow and frozen weapon as Guaran is seeing with Rune of Flame
    These are all being altered again for the next patch. Rune of Flame, Bone Arrow and Flaming Weapon will all give a DoT, Frozen Weapon will be returning to the way it was before.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

checked the travertine golems, spawns are seperate and distinct.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

These techs still have vague descriptions as to what they do:
    circlet of borlanis
    talisman of will
    crankenspanks crest
    fishing master
    rune of resistance
    ulavens flame tech
    mental bane

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    These techs still have vague descriptions as to what they do:
    circlet of borlanis
    talisman of will
    crankenspanks crest
    fishing master
    rune of resistance
    ulavens flame tech
    mental bane
    These look good to me. Can't get much more specific than +N to Stat_A, +N to Stat_B and so forth.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

We must be looking at two different things then, I'm looking at the unapplied tech and it just says -applied item, fishing up-, etc.

We must be looking at two different things then, I'm looking at the unapplied tech and it just says -applied item, fishing up-, etc.
    The description in the blight database for the Fishing Mastery tech kit is this:

Imbues a fishing rod with the ability to fish better and to gain better bonuses.

15% Bonus when Fishing (Increases chance to get bonus resources)
    +50 to Fishing

- Applied Item, Fishing Up -
    You ARE checking it on blight, right? (sorry, had to ask)

Yes, on blight. I have the first and last lines of your descriptions, but not the middle 2. perhaps it is because I ported those items over from live?

Yes, on blight. I have the first and last lines of your descriptions, but not the middle 2. perhaps it is because I ported those items over from live?
    Something to do with the instance not updating from the template, for sure.

I went out to the ogre zombie spawn out on the eastern coast tonight (between the elite blights and the fyaki maze). As near as I can tell it's 4 ogres on an 8-9 minute spawn. Took 37 minutes to pop 20 ogre zombies. loot was coin (around 1s per), ogre toes, t4 blighted weapons, t4 crystals, and a pair of blighted t5 ringmail gauntlets.

I went out to the ogre zombie spawn out on the eastern coast tonight (between the elite blights and the fyaki maze). As near as I can tell it's 4 ogres on an 8-9 minute spawn. Took 37 minutes to pop 20 ogre zombies. loot was coin (around 1s per), ogre toes, t4 blighted weapons, t4 crystals, and a pair of blighted t5 ringmail gauntlets.
    Thanks. But this is pretty much moot anyway since Ogre Zombies have had their loot redone for update 191.

Thread Information