I did finally do it...I did finally advance my skill in craft to rank fourty...

My arms much sore from all that digging...but they do feel stronger now. Mama said she can see some muscle in my arms. That did make me happy!

While I was digging up slate in snowfall...the strangest thing did happen...one of the silos by stoneworking building started to become filled up with slate...not anyone else was there...and I not was putting slate in silo! I did decide to use it and that did save me trouble of digging up more and more loads with my already sore arms. I thought silo must be magic!

Mama said it more likely that someone else was there and putting slate in silo and that I may have taken slate without permission...I hope I not was stealing! No one have complained yet, so I guess whoever put slate in silo not did mind that I was using it.

Now that I do have a school rank at fourty, I can wear mama's old armor scales that she did give me!! I did decide to try them out right away...they are a little big for me, but mama said I will grow into them. I do already feel stronger when I wear them. It feel like mama now protect both my soul and my body. That is wonderful feeling...when I look at statue mama made of herself and did give to me...I do feel like she is protecting me all the time...when I start to feel sad, I just think of mama...and I not feel sad anymore...I think I going to go snuggle with mama!