Thread: A video with a "big" dragon

Default A video with a "big" dragon

Hello, I am posting this short video, mostly because there is a 'big' dragon it it, and this is like the 2012 movie crossed with fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCLDg0F88pE

I hope you'll enjoy it

Default Re: A video with a "big" dragon

Ohh...maaaan.....that was sooooooooo well done!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Must....resist...... can't ......be....sucked into.....wow...... *rocks back and forth*

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I KNEW IT!

I guessed it even before I clicked the link.

And yes, Cataclysm -will- be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Must....resist...... can't ......be....sucked into.....wow...... *rocks back and forth*
    Well, I put this video there, not because that was WoW's, but because there was a 'big' and hot dragon in it, so I though some could like it...

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Well, I put this video there, not because that was WoW's, but because there was a 'big' and hot dragon in it, so I though some could like it...
    Yeah, but face it...

WoW -is- an awesome game, don't let the naysayers turn you away from it.

That stuff about 'WoW is too easy!' is going to change, and soon. They are making the game much harder in Cataclysm. It isn't hard to level, but once you get up to Endgame, you can face all the challenge you want.

Either way, it will be awesome. After seeing this video, I was like "OMG, I can't wait until 12/7...."

Deathwing (who is so very aptly named) is *very* angry and is about to tear the entire world a new one. Now THAT is a dragon.

As they'd say in Red Dwarf.... "Oh Smeg indeed Matey!".

The fire looks awesome in that video.

Rakku

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    Yeah, but face it...

WoW -is- an awesome game, don't let the naysayers turn you away from it.

That stuff about 'WoW is too easy!' is going to change, and soon. They are making the game much harder in Cataclysm. It isn't hard to level, but once you get up to Endgame, you can face all the challenge you want.

Either way, it will be awesome. After seeing this video, I was like "OMG, I can't wait until 12/7...."

Deathwing (who is so very aptly named) is *very* angry and is about to tear the entire world a new one. Now THAT is a dragon.
    Well, I wasn't saying WoW is a bad game: there are billions of accounts, the lore is rich, the world is nice and huge... there is just a less mature community, maybe less roleplay like we do there,...
    That is just a difference of interests, and the developpers' means are different.

My concern has never been the role-play or lore.

It's always been the maturity, or lack thereof.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Yes, lack of maturity has always been a problem, but I found an easy way around it:

Just do things with the people you know. There -are- good people out there; ignore the rest. It is easy to /leave a chat channel and never again see the spam unless you are LFG something, then you can turn it on, temporarily.

I myself, do quite fine in the game. Between the Looking for Dungeon Tool, and finding a decent guild, I never have to worry about being forced to interact with less-mature people. Sure sometimes someone will come down and swipe a mining node off me now and then rudely, but I just shrug it off -- there's a million of them around, I'll find another.

Yes regardless of the game, its nice to see Dragon CGI...

I used *printscreen* command several times in the video to make nice wallpapers for myself..just like I did with the Lich King's Frosty Dragon...heheh.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

How do you take screens from videos?

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    How do you take screens from videos?
    If pausing a video and hitting printscreen (don't forget to open up a paint program and click "Paste" and then save the resulting image!) only gives you a black box, you could try other alternatives:

You could use something like dirpy.com to grab the video from youtube and play it with your favorite media player, and assuming it uses DirectX, you could use something like FRAPS to grab screenshots from it (some video players have this option built into them, removing the need for FRAPS), other video players allow the Print Screen option as I mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    If pausing a video and hitting printscreen (don't forget to open up a paint program and click "Paste" and then save the resulting image!) only gives you a black box, you could try other alternatives:

You could use something like dirpy.com to grab the video from youtube and play it with your favorite media player, and assuming it uses DirectX, you could use something like FRAPS to grab screenshots from it (some video players have this option built into them, removing the need for FRAPS), other video players allow the Print Screen option as I mentioned above.
    Thanks, Paint is working.

In all respect, Blizzard made always alwesomesauce cinematrics. I would love a movie from the team that makes those all the time.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Well a movie is still coming...but its live action :/ (Still Directed by Sam Raimi, but now on hold again as apparently he's doing a pre-qual to Oz movie)

Honestly I think I too would like an all animated one instead lol.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information