Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 191

Default Re: Blight Update 191

Blighted Bone tech comp doesnt appear to drop anymore from T1 undead.

It is still required when making Weapon Tech Kit: Withered Bane and as far as I remember I think you have to loot some of them when you are doing the questline for the formula
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Enraged Dim Wisps

I can only find one of them ingame (in the Cedar Forest). I looked in the forest, sslanis basin and nuthala.

Can the spawn of them be increased please?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Craft: Fishing V

The technique description still shows the old technique requirements (100 mackerel).

http://db.crimson-dawn.org/?h=79b280...0fd44851fedf53
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Probably know about these already

Cedar Round Cross Shield
    Still asks for Weaker Blight Bindings during item creation.

Fine Cedar Round Cross Shield
    Still asks for Weaker Blight Bindings during item creation.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Blighted Bone tech comp doesnt appear to drop anymore from T1 undead.

It is still required when making Weapon Tech Kit: Withered Bane and as far as I remember I think you have to loot some of them when you are doing the questline for the formula
    Got it. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Craft: Fishing V

The technique description still shows the old technique requirements (100 mackerel).

http://db.crimson-dawn.org/?h=79b280...0fd44851fedf53
    Not on mine it doesn't.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Enraged Dim Wisps

I can only find one of them ingame (in the Cedar Forest). I looked in the forest, sslanis basin and nuthala.

Can the spawn of them be increased please?
    Sure thing.

Shining Tailoring Recharge Kit

Yew Hide Tannin , Hide Strip, Ironsilk Spool

All 3 components set minimum skill 800, optimal skill 1100.

Shouldn't it be 1000 Optimal for T5 (minimum +200)?
    Negative. It starts at 1-200, 200-425, 400-650, 600-875, 800-1100. The progression begins at +200 and increases to +300 at Tier5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    When equipping the Splendid Cedar Longbow, it is held in the right hand instead of the left hand that bows normally go to. Makes for some strange animations when hunting with the bow in the wrong hand.

Dracaena
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Not on mine it doesn't.
    *nods* okay, I remember someone else said old descriptions were showing when they weren't updating to match the new descriptions in one of the other threads so its probably same thing I saw. (Side effect from copying to blight maybe???)
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Dead weakened bright wisps are giving out bright essence instead of tainted bright essence when harvesting. The regular wisps and enriched wisps give the proper resource.

Also, shouldn't the enriched wisps produce more resources per node than the regular wisps? From reviewing my logs, it appears that they produce just about the same amount.
    Last edited by Zoran; December 1st, 2010 at 12:24 AM.

I don't know if this was introduced as part of the patch, but Kriegan the tailor trainer in Kirasanct has lost her 'Tailor Trainer' tag. I was running all over trying to find the JMan form for the leather fist wraps and found her location on the Wiki. Could her tag be put back in? (She has her tag showing in her pic on the Wiki.) Also, could she be moved upstairs with all of the fabric machines? Currently she is down on the ground level hiding behind the vault. The fabric machines are rather empty upstairs without her. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Dead weakened bright wisps are giving out bright essence instead of tainted bright essence when harvesting. The regular wisps and enriched wisps give the proper resource.
    Got it.

Also, shouldn't the enriched wisps produce more resources per node than the regular wisps? From reviewing my logs, it appears that they produce just about the same amount.
    They do, both alive and dead. But only if you gather from them, not if you loot them.

Found another one.

Fall Harvest Decoration: Skull

Uses Weaker Skeleton Skulls as a resource. Don't think they drop anymore.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Found another one.

Fall Harvest Decoration: Skull

Uses Weaker Skeleton Skulls as a resource. Don't think they drop anymore.
    I'm hoping for situations like this, the skull can just continue to drop solely for this purpose.

not sure if this has been mentioned, but the NPC that gives the khutit quest doesnt automaticly put the soul fragments in your inv, and unless these things have been added to loot tables again it makes the quest un-completeable

edit: the npc that I mean is Nyasala, havent checked with Nyasana and Hethsya though
    Last edited by meepsa; December 16th, 2010 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information