Thread: Ubermarble - Ashpath's Journal

Default Ubermarble - Ashpath's Journal

His journal can also be found here.

I can't sum up the total fun that most of it was and some things sadly have been missed, but for those there, hope you enjoyed the show .

_________

Lots of playing today. Explored island... found long things that make loud noises when you chew them (sticks). Also found moving trees, they sound like the long things when you chew them. Squished some more bugs... heehee. Then the two leg hatchling thing wearing paper (pratt, ash has no idea how to describe things) left his foot shell outside the door when he went to eat, it was fun to chew but he was mad when he come back. Oops.

Islandplace is biiig... found a really big long thing... and lots of them on really tall things (trees, sticks) - although it stopped me from going forwards and then disappeared into two things that sort of looked like it (broke the stick in half when it exceeded the width of the gap between two trees).

Saw Ame today, and ame's friend gave Ie a shiny... is round and shiny... (The 'ubermarble') Ie keep it forever and ever and ever! Course then plays with it and pounces and... then it disappeared... ame said it was sneaking up on me so I turned around and got it good... but it was staring at me so I went and got a bush fort to staaaaaare at it. Can't let it pounce back!

Ame came to play too, she got the shiny though, made sure it wouldn't pounce me, but then I wanted it back... is my shiny~

Ame is good player though. So played and played and took a lot to get my shiny back... although I guess I cheated by slobbering up her face, but was worth it!

... Ie learned how to make bugs go flying in air although doesn't always work. Sometimes they disappear. Wonder where they go? I showed Ame the cool trick and made a grasshopper go really far but made an ant disappear... Where'd ant go.... (Squished. X3)

Course then Ame saw Ie saw my dirt collection... I went and rolled in the dirt all over the island, it took so long to get it all! Managed to break free from the evil bathtime... Ame chased me to the pond and I fell in. I think it was making me melt... big cloud of black... *whimpers*

I survived the meltingstuff... for now! ... *narcoleptic hatchie nap* ... zzz.

~~

Highlight:
    [11/28/10 03:45:48] [Role-Play: Ashpath] *He lines up to the spherical object on the ground, front half flat on the ground and tail end straight up in the air, wiggling about as he tries to perfect the pounce pose to grab it.* Sleeped good! Is play now Amee~!
    [11/28/10 03:46:57] [Role-Play: Ashpath] Watchwatch... Ieoo get it... Grrrrrr *growls playfully as he pounces on it, overshoots, and wonders where it went, despite it lying untouched behind him, right under his tail...* Where go?
    [11/28/10 03:49:41] [Role-Play: Essera] G'rei, a'na. Iea am watching~ *She says as he growls at the marble. She then giggles as he overshoots, oblivious to where it is.* ae is... sneaking up behind nieo, Aoretao! Hurry, get ae before ae gets nieo!
    [11/28/10 03:53:00] [Role-Play: Ashpath] *He jumps and squeals, wheeling around after it. landing two paws on it playfully, then patting it into the dirt repeatedly (Much like squishing bugs, they were always interesting to do that to). He pokes it, smacks it into the ground again, runs around in a circle, then darts into a bush, peeking out at it. The tip of his tail comes out the top of the bush and wags back and forth playfully.*
    [11/28/10 03:55:42] [Role-Play: Ashpath] *He waaaaaatches it. It was so out to get him... sneaky marble.*

Default Re: Ubermarble - Ashpath's Journal

When I didn't do my homework and gave kerian a mud pie instead of a... uh... "spell shard"... he got mad at me and ended up carrying me by my neck-back like mum out to the water place...

At first I thought it was bath time again but... then he made me play with sandstones...

*whimper*

... I don't like playing with sandstones ...

Thread Information