Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mild Threat

Default Re: Mild Threat

Kumu, plot token to upgrade is one idea.

Another was novians... I managed to sell my tens of thousands for quite a bit of coin
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

IMO the people that abused this exploit should have their coin set to negative of what they made using it.

If they made 10g set them to -10g

That is of course if AE doesn't just ban them which is preferable.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

One VERY good idea that was mentioned in-game by somebody (forgethis name) was to put '_exploiter' at the end of their name.

Would this not suffice?

I mean, let them have their money, but also make people aware of the means that they got their money and hopefully stop 'unlegit' trades within our community.

Don't go banning people or removing their money (which will most prolly lead them to leaving anyway, since they need to be the richest, they need to have what they want) at such a critical time.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

evilkarl: "IMO the people that abused this exploit should have their coin set to negative of what they made using it.

If they made 10g set them to -10g"

That is an idea I find almost apealing ... :) Of course it could make them stop playing too and with so many using it as it seems a dead Horizons is worse than a Horizons with a problematic economy, hm?

Horizons Empire

How about players that used this gain an exploiter title. That title remains until they pay back twice what they stole.

Biggest problem I see is if players that exploited the bug spent all the cash they earned. If the money has been laundered into the ligitimate economy, there's no easy way to repremand the [filtered] player.

Like, player "Jerkface" earns 10 gold from an exploit. He/she then buys expert techs from Helcat, pays 2 silver per tier 1 construction unit on his/her house, gives a gold to some random newbie, and buys everything on the New Brommel consigner then dumps it all into the pawn.

Now, you can't take Helcat's money (believe me I've tried), and as soon as the dirty money enters the player economy the developers are pretty much hosed on righting every wrong.

Just my thoughts :-\
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Hey! Don't drag me into this. [:P]
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information