Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legions Of Loki claim their plot :)

Vindra

Default Re: Legions Of Loki claim their plot :)

Quote: Oreana
    "Now we are the owners of not 2 but 3 GPs"

Uhm, so you're going to use the 3 Guildhalls for meetings at the same time? Or one after the other? For Guild meetings, I mean - cause 30 people might easily fit into one, right?
    If you only use one for that purpose, you could put up a sign like: "Rooms to let" out, for all those guilds, that weren't as lucky as Yours or didn't have any token, because of the misfortune of being late and suchlikeand now will have tobuy to get several plots in an ordinary settlement..

/turn irony off:

Well, won't call you greedy - with that much token to spend and the wish to get as many GPs as possible, you might have achieved to get even more GPsby putting less than 15 token on a GP - GreyCo won it's plot with 3 or 4 token - but nonetheless I still think in the ways of "One Guild - One Guildplot".. don't ask me why, seems it must be my twisted way of thinking.
    Yes, it was a mistake from the programmer's side, to allow a guild getting more than one GP. Yes, it is not your fault, that you managed to get your hands on 3 GPs. But, did it occur to you, even because it was possible it a) might not have been intended or b) how the fact that one guild owns 3 while others have 0 GPs might look to "the public" ?

Well, good luck for the flames that will sure try to burn you a$$ from all those, that didn't were as lucky as you..

Spiritalker

Well, won't call you greedy - with that much token to spend and the wish to get as many GPs as possible, you might have achieved to get even more GPsby putting less than 15 token on a GP - GreyCo won it's plot with 3 or 4 token - but nonetheless I still think in the ways of "One Guild - One Guildplot".. don't ask me why, seems it must be my twisted way of thinking.
    Yes, it was a mistake from the programmer's side, to allow a guild getting more than one GP. Yes, it is not your fault, that you managed to get your hands on 3 GPs. But, did it occur to you, even because it was possible it a) might not have been intended or b) how the fact that one guild owns 3 while others have 0 GPs might look to "the public" ?

Totally agree with you Vindra.
    Time for Devs to switch brain on.

What did you expect them to do?
    Bid all their tokens on one plot to make it fair on everyone else?
    Bid a few token on one plot and pray that was enough because we can't bid on another without looking greedy?

Plots have never been fair in this game. I've played from the beginning and didn't had a plot at all for many months because when I got money they all were sold. And when I finally got one it was a residential that was no use at all back then.

So they did manage to get 3 gp for 30 people but they also spent a lot of tokens.
    Means less competitions for other plots.
    Other guilds got 1 gp for a few tokens and can still use all their other tokens to get nice plots all around Istaria. Is that greedy too?
    Smith Black
    Tinker/Blacksmith/Gatherer
    Cleric

Thread Information