Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roleplay

Default Re: Roleplay

Can`t we finally make peace among us?
    Order peope have better things to do than this endless drama.

And I disagree that putting someone on ignore is a solution!
    In my eyes its nothing but putting a big prob on ignore.
    And it will always be a smouldering conflict.

We are talking and talking in numerous threads- and nothing happens?

I think you all agree at least in this one fact: This all is no good for Order
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Lovwyrm, it is sure putting someone on ignore isn't the best thing, but if this one refuses to discuss and/or even to try getting relationships better, there isn't that much other solutions...
    When point of views about roleplay, like for everything else, are different, there can be conflicting ideas. If a compromise can't be made, mutual ignorance is less worse than everything else, which would be feeding the fire.
    That is what I think...

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Lovwyrm, it is sure putting someone on ignore isn't the best thing, but if this one refuses to discuss and/or even to try getting relationships better, there isn't that much other solutions...
    When point of views about roleplay, like for everything else, are different, there can be conflicting ideas. If a compromise can't be made, mutual ignorance is less worse than everything else, which would be feeding the fire.
    That is what I think...

i tried to talk with the guy. i ended up exploding in dragon chat at him and ignoring him after a bitter yelling at. i will not talk with him, i refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    i tried to talk with the guy. i ended up exploding in dragon chat at him and ignoring him after a bitter yelling at. i will not talk with him, i refuse.
    I have known these things, myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    You didn't try to talk to me, you called me names, you tried to intimidate me. You keept implying I wasn't allowed to have an opinion because you had been around for 5 years and you didn't know me.

That's not how you talk to people.

And for once I tried to ignore all your insults and just give you back responses without trying to fan the flames, even while I don't like people that argues they way you do.

It didn't matter what I did you just wanted to be mad about it, when I had to admit I couldn't follow most of the conversation because of my dyslexia you went totally insane over it, like I was intentionally insulting you because I was handicapped and had to skip reading most of what everyone else said and just focus on responding to you.

I never ever had a chance to talk to you, because no matter what I did it was just wrong to you.

Rom, Mirav- your posts make me sad.
    Pls stopp that here on forum.
    Its bad taste to mention names here in forum anyway, Rom.
    And this is the stuff that empties our shard.

So pls use tell or pm or what soever to solve your prob
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Rom, Mirav- your posts make me sad.
    Pls stopp that here on forum.
    Its bad taste to mention names here in forum anyway, Rom.
    And this is the stuff that empties our shard.

So pls use tell or pm or what soever to solve your prob
    Agreed. *randomly appears in this conversation*
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

thirded.....if peeps can't solve these types of probs between themselves, get an outside party (devs, if it gets extreme) to mediate......
    but really, these kinds of things should not be aired in public....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I don`t go in dragon chat anymore for these exact reasons. I used to enjoy RPing in there until I got attacked OOCly, and accused of godmodding. ever since then I don`t even bother with that chat room. same with market place. besides MP isn`t a RP channel it`s a place to place ads, and ask to buy stuff. y`know, a market! ^^
    but besides the point. if people can`t handle a situation, take it to PMs, and leave OOC arguments out of public chat rooms. all they do is drive other players away from those rooms for good *points to self* I was one of those chased out victims, and now because of arguments like that I refuse to even open dragon chat anymore in fears I`ll be sucked into another argument.
    if it can`t be solved between players either put each other on ignore, or send a ticket to the devs, and let them handle the situation.

Well I had avoided reading this thread because it has all been said before, BUT I was bored today with the patch dragging on so I needed something to do. WOW has this turned more venomness than normal for this discussion.

I guess my real question is why with so much land, so many chat channels and even the ability to create your own chatroom this is ever even a problem. Honestly I've never really experienced any drama on Order unless dragged in as a third party and I get out as quick as I was pulled in.

If addressed in main chat by someone my response is in character, I am Teto when in game and if your wondering what I'm up too I'm up too exactly what is going on on the screen. Recently my guild swing to a style of RP I'm not fond of or one several others are either, did we fight, name call break up the guild....nope we created a OOC guild room that we all use and I havent even opened guild chat in months problem solved, one group has what they want and us others still communicate in another place with them and each other.

When entering a chatroom its easy to determine rather quickly how its being played in there, if the folks in it want brackets I use brackets for OOC, if like some of them the chat is very mingled and brackets arent being used I don't bother.

I'm not saying one side is right or one side is wrong either way but courtesy isn't a matter of right or wrong it just accepting there are other ways. I haven't really been RPing lately because most of who I RPed with are gone and haven't found a RP style that fits what I'm looking for. That doesn't make the current RPers right or wrong it just makes them different than me.

I don't see how someone RPing like you are or RPing different or not RPing at all has any bearing on the other persons enjoyment of the game.

There is no reason for name calling, insults or calling someone out, this is a game, games are supposed to be fun. I pay my money to enjoy myself and anyone that tries to make it about anything other than that doesn't get to enjoy my rather fine company. LOL

I second what Teto Frum said there. If someone doesn't like another roleplayer's character and/or style, the first one can simply choose to not interact RPly with the other, and keep being respectful, without spreading in public, or to the other roleplayer, about lore things, bad RP, realism,...

I completely agree with LungTien, and Teto here ^^
    I`m not the best RPer myself, but I try to respect everyone`s wishes. if they don`t like my RP style, then I simply don`t RP with them
    sometimes I just keep RP channel open to observe others RPs. I don`t join in unless I feel welcome to. in some instances, I`d rather just observe others RPs, and let them duke it out amongst themselves then me getting involved.
    And yes Istaria is only a game, it`s not a REAL world, it`s a fantasy world, and I wouldn`t be paying for a subscription every month if I didn`t enjoy the game ^^I play to escape the every day stresses of life, not get sucked into even more stress. :P

I must agree with Teto on this one.....and teto i do rather enjoy you "fine company" lol
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Teto for Emperor!

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information