Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: server population

Default Re: server population

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    that's a handfull of the oldies. however, i went to the server a couple days ago... absolutely barren. i saw people there, but i got zero responses. saddens me. Chaos is however, very active. so i will probably be playing there under an alt for a while. if you see a red hatchling named Verinath, that's me.
    [12/22/10 17:45:13] [MarketPlace: Romirez] *sigh* why is it so quiet and barren here lately?
    [12/22/10 17:47:59] [MarketPlace: Romirez] wow, not even one response.
    [12/22/10 17:49:05] [MarketPlace: Aucapoma] En garde! [<!--LI 12446011 12685831>Giant Chicken Tail Feathers<!--/LI>]

You were there for less than 5 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Sometimes, some are busy, afk ,... and some think it isn't worth a reply...

Admittedly, Aucapoma was busy.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

maybe i should not have tickled him with my chicken feathers within 5 minutes of his original query? but aucapoma had offered the challenge and i lined up on the opposite side of him from aucapoma, so when i reached out with my feathers, he got it...

i had done a roast in guild chat that ended less than five min before his question, so i was on bio break when he first asked. i like to think i would have responded sooner otherwise, but i do get sidetracked easily.

wow, bad timing then.

i went to Chaos shortly after that, and played on there. that is why i left so soon.

Well, I'm on Chaos now!

And, yeah. Bad timing all around. Had chats going in Dragon - OOC and Universal Soldiers.

~Ssussurrouss

Romirez, Flame and me use to be on everyday, though in the last 4 weeks we weren`t on for long -due to rl stress going on and chronical fatique.

its a bit quiet atm I admit- but I know from player- friends that they will be on
    regulary again, if rl allows.
    If you look at all the plots , you can see, that lots of us are still there.
    ( I just made a trip through Istaria, cause Lupus is looking for a nice plot).
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yea, I've been scarce recently too. With Herman ending up in the hospital right before Thanksgiving and then needing to nurse him at home for awhile, it threw off our schedule & so we have been roaring around trying to get some of our shopping done. That has left me exhausted and so I haven't had the oomph to log in & be social.

But! I figure the seasonal social hysteria will slow down mid week and you'll see more of Nellie & Ochre again.

By the way.....Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to Everyone!!!
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Am taking a short break, but plan to be back in the new year.

Not sure whether I count as an old player?
    Be the Dragon!

Plus I rarely find general conversation happening in Marketplace. Regardless of population or how friendly the chatroom members are. I just don't see it.

Now in Dragon, sure there are times when its quiet - but there are also times when its bouncing. It only takes a member or two to get everyone to come out of the woodwork .

But in marketplace- nope, not surprised at all.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

seems the population is starting to come out of the woodwork, i see more people on the login list of the channels, and regular RP happening in the RP channel. i'm finding reason to login.

not to mention a certain group thing happening Saturday.

Yep! every Saterday there`s a myloc queen hunt. ^^ Andaras, Kytitia, me, and some others like to plan every Saterday queen hunt. though sadly every other weekend I`ll be stuck at work D: and working 12 hour Shifts starting monday won`t leave me much Istaria time. :P but I try to make it on as often as possible XD
    I`m also on Chaos, either as Darkwiing, or Cyynder. but I rarely play there. Order`s my home ^^ least until the Order server dies completely. which I hope will never happen o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    least until the Order server dies completely. which I hope will never happen o.o
    Order shard never dies.

Thread Information