Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 192

Default Blight Update 192

Blight Update 192 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Thursday, December 16th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Loot Revamp
    With this patch the loot revamp is finally (Yay!) completed for all tiers. All monsters, including special (such as the Rift monsters, Epic bosses, and Rites of Passage monsters) drop loot. And also all techniques have been updated to use the new technique components and all technique components have had their descriptions updated.

Additions
    • Journeyman and Expert Travel Scroll formulas are now sold by Scholar Trainers in Feladan, New Rachival, Kirasanct, Mahagra and Aughundell.
    • Queriatia in Dralk now sells a Dralk Travel Token for use in Dralk Travel Scrolls.
    • Desert Scorpions now spawn north of Tishlar in an area known as the Lost Pyramid.
    • All tiers of Scribing and Papermaking techniques are now sold by Quartermasters.
    • Tomb Crawlers now (temporarily) spawn in the Tombs of Borannis and Crankenspank.
    • Purple Tarantula Breeders can now be found on the Satyr Islands amongst the Purple Tarantulas (but not hatchlings).

Changes
    • Demonskin Staff now requires 600 2-H Crush skill instead of 900.
    • Round shield formulas now have a hoard value.
    • Redrew the spawn regions outside of the New Trismus Deadlands containing Skeletal Patrollers and Skeletal Raiders. They aren't linked, don't overlap and spawn more regularly now.
    • Redrew the spawn regions on New Trismus containing Wild Grulets and Tiny Grass Beetles. They are no longer linked, don't overlap the road, and spawn more regularly now.
    • Updated the names of undead outside of the New Trismus Deadlands. They are now known as Skeletal Patrollers, Skeletal Raiders, and Skeletal Defenders.
    • Harle Aela the Pure at the Tower of Healing has undergone a dramatic change and is no longer the spitting image of Ryson Stormbringer.
    • Winter Gruoks/Grulets are now known as Palesnouts. (Treasure from them has been updated accordingly.) Palesnout Sows now appear where the Palesnout Younglings do to protect them.
    • More Motherlode and Rich nodes spawn amongst the Cobalt now.
    • Rune of Flame DoT from the Rune of Flame tech kit now lasts for 30 seconds and ticks every 6.
    • Flaming Weapon DoT from the Flaming Weapon tech kit now lasts for 20 seconds and ticks every 5.
    • Adjusted the initial spawn time and maximum spawn number of Lesser Blight Anchors.
    • Travel Scrolls to Sslanis, Dalimond and Chiconis are now only usable if you have already attuned to the travel gates.
    • Winter Mountain Wolves are now known as Snowback Wolves.
    • Quest "Go Bag 5 Winter Mountain Wolf Skulls" is now known as "Go Bag 5 Snowback Wolf Skulls".
    • Updated Dim Wisp spawns across Istaria, more Weakened and Enriched will spawn now and more Enraged will spawn across Lesser Aradoth.
    • Spirit Webbing is now classified as a Tier2 technique.
    • Increased the spawn rate and quantity of Violet Azulyte and Nightshade.
    • Increased the spawn rate and quantity of Stoneroot within the Aughundell Mines and Black Mountains.
    • Quest "ARoP - Gate of Embers: Harness the Energy for the Spell of Pathfinding" now has increased radius for triggering the capturing of energy at the four Satyr Crystals. Also, you can do the capturing of energy in any order you wish now.
    • Adjusted the spawn rates (mostly down) of monsters within the Tomb of Ashlander Vandus.
    • Furious Shades now carry a Battle Axe.
    • Repaired "Broken Item" Quarterstaves will now increase Power/Focus rather than Strength/Dex.
    • "Wraith Master Ectoplasm" has been renamed to fit the more generalized name for the solution to the Hermit's Riddle in the Helian RoP quest.
    • Grumblegut will no longer auto-respawn
    • Adjusted the spawn rates of monsters in Tombs on the Dalimond Peninsula.
    • Updated quest "Essence Harvesting Mastery I: Dim Essence" to track the gathering of Dim Essence and to contain better directions.
    • Updated quest "Mining Mastery I: Copper and Tin Ore" to track the gathering of the ore and to contain better directions.
    • "Joggler Snimms: Bonding the Blades" quest has been modified to now only require one to return with 5 Veteran Ghost Vapors rather than samples of multiple types of Ghost Vapor. Anyone on the quest will have a chance of receiving the vapors when hunting the appropriate level of ghosts (tier 5 in this case).
    • "The Ghostbuster" quest has been updated to provide anyone working on the quest with a chance to receive Veteran Ghost Vapors as loot when hunting the appropraite level of ghosts. The quest dialog has also been updated to point players to the "Veteran" Ghosts.
    • Round Shield formulas (all types and tiers) have been updated to use current technique components and to be consistent between formulas for skills required, component used, etc.

Fixes
    • Quest "Ranger: Hunting the Direst Wolves" given by Calimir in Feladan can now be obtained by Rangers or Elemental Archers.
    • Quest "Discover the Fate of Balit's Companion" now gives a proper XP award.
    • Quest "Assist Balit with his Research" now gives a proper XP award.
    • Quest "Gather Rare Components for Balit's Research" now gives a proper XP award.
    • Quest "Kill the Werewolf named Eyetooth" now gives a proper XP award.
    • Priceless Adamantium Necklace and Ring now equip to the proper slots.
    • Broken Weapons (all tiers) now require you to have a minimum adventurer level in addition to the previous skill and rating requirement. This will also fix the bug where it appeared that someone could equip a weapon based on only their crafting school.
    • Rhahool the Oddities Broker will now purchase "junk loot" for the correct value. Previously he'd been giving a huge markup in the value of the items compared to other pawnbrokers. (Now he only gives a small one.)
    • Resiata now properly sells the Chiconis Travel Token instead of the Travel Scrolls.
    • Adventure: Dragon Breath I now once again correctly calls for a Sand Beetle Carapace so that players on Kerian's quest are able to complete it.
    • Formula "Beginner Tech Kit: Withered Bane" now requires an Enraged Cedar Treant Mettle instead of a Blighted Bone.
    • Description of Enraged Cedar Treant Mettle no longer lists "Adventure: Dragon Breath I"
    • Swapped "Defense: Crush Ward I" from Sand Beetle Carapace to Enraged Cedar Treant Mettle.
    • Broken Shortbows and Longbows are now held in the proper (left) hand.
    • Techniques "Tempest V" and "Volcano V" now properly append to the banner name.
    • Banner augmentations now properly scale at Tier 5.
    • Melli the Quartermaster in Sslanis now carries the technique "Craft: Papermaking I"
    • Quest "Stoneworking Mastery I: Craft 70 Sandstone Bricks" no longer refers to Saphias but only Xarinnis.
    • Saphias no longer offers quest "Stoneworking Mastery I: Craft 70 Sandstone Bricks".
    • Estelwen now carries the Master Advanced confectioner formulas.
    • Torrash the Ancient Burial Guardian is now named properly.
    • Ashlander's Burial Chest will now properly spawn in the tomb.
    • Leather Weapon Repair formulas (all) now call for the proper tier of Leather Tannin, not just Cedar.
    • Kriegan the Tailor Trainer in Kirasacnt now has the proper title beneath her name.
    • Enriched Bright Wisps now give out the proper essence type while alive and dead.
    • Withered Scale and Undead Warrior schools now extend up to level 120. They also include armor, ethereral armor, and additional resistances.
    • Marble Power Tail Scale now requires you to be level 80 instead of 90.
    • Jewelry created from broken items is now properly set to be "Bind on Equip".
    • Lantenal the Hermit will now correctly bind anyone with a Token of Esteem to the Peak of Storms portal when they greet him with the token in inventory. In addition, any dragon with the Helian or Lunus final Rite of Passage quest active who greets Lantenal will be given 5 additional Tokens of Esteem to give to friends.
    • Draak Attunement: The Lost Colony quest should now be offered to dragons whether they have "Lairshaper" or "Crafter" school active.
    • (Actually fixed in Delta 191, but the note was missing from those patch notes): Previously some "Imperial" structures could now be activated once they were constructed. (For example, the Stoneworking Shelter outside Dalimond). These structures have been replaced and can now be rebuilt and activated by players correctly. (Note that any existing built structures at those locations will be removed when the delta is applied to be replaced by new ones.)
    Last edited by Velea; December 16th, 2010 at 06:18 PM.

Default Re: Blight Update 192

Formula - Expert Heavy Round Shield

All 5 products have at least one tech comp each that is set to alchemy skill and min 1, opt 100. Should be armorcraft.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

wrong thread -_-
    Last edited by Shian; December 16th, 2010 at 11:00 PM.

Well the rebuilt stoneshed outside Dali now has machines.(yay) But the rebuilt woodshed is still lacking machines.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Adventure: Vital Defiance and
    Spell: Primal Flash
    still call for Twisted Automaton Gear, which didn't seem to be dropping from Ruined Observatory Automatons, which did drop weapon bits.

Adventure: Undead Damage I calls for Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm

Corpse Fly Wing component doesn't list the tier on the techs listed, also it leaves Adventure: Primal Vengeance off the list.

Tomb Scarab Carapace component doesn't list the tier on the techs listed, also it leaves Adventure: Eminence off the list.

Once the Rune of Flame proc's on target, it's 6 seconds before the DOT does any damage to them:

[12/16/10 18:16:51] You hit Elite Cabal Guard for 185 slash damage.
    [12/16/10 18:16:51] You used Rune of Flame effect on Elite Cabal Guard.
    [12/16/10 18:16:56] You hit Elite Cabal Guard with Burn for 63 flame damage.
    [12/16/10 18:17:02] You hit Elite Cabal Guard with Burn for 56 flame damage.
    [12/16/10 18:17:08] You hit Elite Cabal Guard with Burn for 59 flame damage.
    [12/16/10 18:17:14] You hit Elite Cabal Guard with Burn for 59 flame damage.

Only ticks 4 times over a 23 second period. I think if it can be fixed so that the first tick works, then it will be working as intended.

The damage does seem worthwhile for a tier 2 tech, so thats' good.

Technique - Craft: Jewelcraft III

is setup to require 3 tech comps
    1x Gold Golem Fragment
    1x Citrine Golem Chip
    1x Enraged Oak Treant Mettle
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    Well the rebuilt stoneshed outside Dali now has machines.(yay) But the rebuilt woodshed is still lacking machines.
    I will need a specific location please for where this is. So far as everything appears to us, all structures should be able to be built and activated. So if something can not be, it means there is another problem different from that which we fixed.

All T2 technique resources dont have what tier it is in the descripsion.

Like:
    Flame II ect.........

Best Regards
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

The sheds I refrenced are just outside dalimond front gate. i did not try to activate the woodshed. I will try that.

The cave crawlers in the dungeon are dropping carrion crawler eyes and tentacles.

OK I tried to activate the woodshed but couldnt even select it. The location is 22799/22643.

The cave crawlers in the dungeon are dropping carrion crawler eyes and tentacles.
    In Dralnoks? There's more than 1 dungeon now.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes in Dralnoks. I cant get in the other dungeon the quest is broke.

Forest skulk II will not update at return with word of victory to Sgt jonis. deleted 3 times and always the same result. Then got on to other things and forgot to report.

Yes in Dralnoks. I cant get in the other dungeon the quest is broke.
    Really? First I've heard of that. What is broken about it?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Not sure Jonis wont update after killing all mobs. That was right after 191 that I was trying that quest to get into the tomb. I will go delete it and try again.

Not sure Jonis wont update after killing all mobs. That was right after 191 that I was trying that quest to get into the tomb. I will go delete it and try again.
    are you checking the loot from the mobs? I think that one is a part where you have to loot something from one of the mobs, I tried the same questline on meepsa just after 191 was added and worked fine

I'd like to note that I'm still not able to enter the dungeon though, havent tried deleting the quest and retrying yet

Deleted forest skulk II quest and retook. Still same result when reporting back to jonis for completion, all he says is Grodec good to see you. These parts are getting more and more dangerous for gifted and non gifted alike. I hope your travels are safe and that if you come by again; you wish to offer your aid again. But quest doesnt update.

OK I tried to activate the woodshed but couldnt even select it. The location is 22799/22643.
    If you are talking about the structure that the NPC Eujean appears to be looking into, that is not meant to be a structure which machines associated with it. Nor is it one that should have required any building materials added to it for it to be completed by players. It should have been "built" already. If this is not the case and in delta 192 it was incomplete, please let me know, as that is a bug.

Ill try again and loot this time.

Thread Information