Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 192

Default Re: Blight Update 192

Deleted again and looted this time and still the same no update.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

I rebuilt that structure the day after it was destroyed with the revamp of Dalimond and it has never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    I rebuilt that structure the day after it was destroyed with the revamp of Dalimond and it has never worked.
    We must be talking about two different structures then, as the one I am looking at couldn't possibly be something that players would build... there are no resource requirements on it for there to be anything to apply.

And I asked our database manager to please check, and the structure I'm referring to was not one that should have been changed at all in Delta 191.

Could you take a screenshot please (with the location showing would be best) and submit it via a support ticket?
    Last edited by Velea; December 17th, 2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Corrected the delta number

OK I tried to activate the woodshed but couldnt even select it. The location is 22799/22643.
    I already gave location. Structure has carpenter trainer standing in front of it.

Well, sorry then, but that structure is not one that should have machines with it.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I'd like to note that I'm still not able to enter the dungeon though, havent tried deleting the quest and retrying yet
    dropped and got the quest again (Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Ashlander Vandus), and I still cant enter the tomb

dropped and got the quest again (Plundered Tombs: The Tomb of Ashlander Vandus), and I still cant enter the tomb
    Got it... *smacks head* was attuning to the gate, instead of the pad.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Formula - Expert Heavy Round Shield

All 5 products have at least one tech comp each that is set to alchemy skill and min 1, opt 100. Should be armorcraft.
    Got it. Thanks.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Technique - Craft: Jewelcraft III

is setup to require 3 tech comps
    1x Gold Golem Fragment
    1x Citrine Golem Chip
    1x Enraged Oak Treant Mettle
    Got it. Thanks.

The cave crawlers in the dungeon are dropping carrion crawler eyes and tentacles.
    Got it, thanks. Was just the Soldiers. Breeders and Hatchlings were fine.

Forest skulk II will not update at return with word of victory to Sgt jonis. deleted 3 times and always the same result. Then got on to other things and forgot to report.
    If you don't have the "Odd Skulk Artifact" in your inventory then he won't continue the quest. You get the Odd Skulk Artifact when on the quest and you kill the Forest Skulk Elder at the village near Bayn Hill and Fisher Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    If you don't have the "Odd Skulk Artifact" in your inventory then he won't continue the quest. You get the Odd Skulk Artifact when on the quest and you kill the Forest Skulk Elder at the village near Bayn Hill and Fisher Lake.
    Be sure to loot it to get the artifact! At least, I think it was a loot item, no? Or triggered by looting?

something I found after finally picking up breath of acid again:

Breath of Acid: Handle With Care asks for 2 Indestructible Fyakki Chitin and 2 Purple Necrofly Wings, now I could be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, those no longer drop

something I found after finally picking up breath of acid again:

Breath of Acid: Handle With Care asks for 2 Indestructible Fyakki Chitin and 2 Purple Necrofly Wings, now I could be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, those no longer drop
    Purple Necrofly Wings are also used in Armor and Scale Dye Kit: Dark Purple.

Question? Have the t6 tech comps been changed?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Purple Necrofly Wings are also used in Armor and Scale Dye Kit: Dark Purple.

Question? Have the t6 tech comps been changed?
    Yes, T6 tech comps have been changed like the others. Purple Necrofly Wings still drop as Necroflies are considered insects, not WA. Looking into the Breath of Acid quest for the Fyakki Chitin.

I have no way of checking the T6 tech comps so I can't tell if any of the master dye kits have definitely been affected.

Guessing...

Purple Vexator Fringe
    Corrupted Iron Guard Ectoplasm

Might have been affected as they are 'undead' and both used.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I have no way of checking the T6 tech comps so I can't tell if any of the master dye kits have definitely been affected.

Guessing...

Purple Vexator Fringe
    Corrupted Iron Guard Ectoplasm

Might have been affected as they are 'undead' and both used.
    Correct. Those and the Maggot Mandibles.

Majestic Oak Shortbow behaves like a melee weapon. That is, when I try to use it with long shot for instance, I get this message:
    [12/19/10 19:11:40] This ability does not work with melee weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Well I looted artifact and continued questline to Dalimond. Now I can not select Forest Skulk artifact III quest from Dennison Jadefellow. He has a blue balloon but when i select the quest nothing happens.

Ok I relogged and nothing. Left Dalimond and went back and it gave me the quest.

Thread Information