Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 192

Default Re: Blight Update 192

New Rachival and Mahagra Travel scrolls require Swift Feet III and Bright Essence Orbs. Feladan Travel scrolls require Swift Feet IV and Glowing Essence Orbs. This seems backwards. I think the New Rachival and Mahagra scrolls should require glowing orbs and the Feladan should require bright.

Also, shouldn't the Kirasanct scrolls be tier V instead of tier IV?

The Incorporeal effect of Geleon's Master Scroll shows that it gives -100% chance to hit and Does 0% of normal damage for incoming slash/crush/pierce but for damage spells only. Is that what it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    The Incorporeal effect of Geleon's Master Scroll shows that it gives -100% chance to hit and Does 0% of normal damage for incoming slash/crush/pierce but for damage spells only. Is that what it should be?
    No, should apply to Melee as well. Thanks for letting us know.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

New Rachival and Mahagra Travel scrolls require Swift Feet III and Bright Essence Orbs. Feladan Travel scrolls require Swift Feet IV and Glowing Essence Orbs. This seems backwards. I think the New Rachival and Mahagra scrolls should require glowing orbs and the Feladan should require bright.

Also, shouldn't the Kirasanct scrolls be tier V instead of tier IV?
    got it. Thanks. No, Kirasanct is tier4 though it does sometimes get considered tier5 for some things.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

When creating Dralk travel scrolls, Glowing Essence Orbs are not a required component as would be expected.
    Got it when fixing the other bug you reported. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Okay,

Another two now

Drainbolt 4 asks you to loot a Greater Ghost Vapor for Kitimiri

Drainbolt 6 asks you to obtain 1x Greater Ghost Vapor and 1x Wraith Master Ectoplasm.

I can see from the patch notes that Wraith Master Ectoplasm has been renamed, but I'm not sure if its quest dropped only (on the Helian ROP), or left on the loot tables.

Got it. They'll drop when you are on the quests now.

I was trying to complete Calimir: Hunting the Direst Wolves quest. Went to Selen Forest and killed about 50-60 dire wolves and alphas. I did not get one hide drop for the quest. Got a few animal skins but they are just junk did not update quest.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

If I am remembering this quest right, you harvest the hides (tanning blade equipped I believe) from the wolves, they are not a loot drop.

Thaalia of Order

Knife worked. Thank you.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Thread Information