Thread: Move over Veteran peds

Default Move over Veteran peds

I recently dropped my love for my ped and rolled a dragon 100/100 all quests done in 6 days gameplay. And I'm hooked on the dragon. Never understood the animosity between peds and dragons. Dragons are gods, and now is my main class I play cause I know Virtrium will never suicide itself with nerfs to their bread and butter class. Chaos is mostly populated with dragons/hatchies and freeplay humans. My question, what does this new delta coming up do to help dragons?

Default Re: Move over Veteran peds

I suppose you are trolling?

In case you aren't, remember that dragons were laughable gimps for several years, basically the big buffs came after Vi took control.

As for why Istaria is bursting full of dragons... it's because it's the single MMO with playable dragons at all.
    Of course the biped players could finish the game and move on to other games by this time, but dragon players are stuck here for the time being.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Move over Veteran peds

Another "dragon versus biped" thread really isn't needed, thus moving and closing this one.

Thread Information