Hey guys.

I play on Order and I have a few questions on the games lore.

First, does it support furred dragons? Magma dragons? Water/Ice/any other elemental dragons?

Also, does it support soul-sucking elves?
Dragon-slaying gnomes?
Blighted dragons who are also gifted (because any player-characters are gifted by default, right?)

And to clarify some stuff that seems to be true:

Dragons read books?

The Lore supports the existance of Earth? What time frame did the ancients that did so visit Earth?

Dragons are fire spirits in physical form?

And some general questions to do with dragons:

How old can/do dragons live to be?

Does a dragon "pair" only have one hatchling at a time? Or are there more than one egg?

How long does it take a dragon egg to hatch?

How are dragon "relationships" handled in the lore? Life mates? Bond mates? Only "mates"( in that they aren't 'together' except to have a child)

Are there "Feral" dragons?

Do humans, or other races, take or steal dragons as hatchlings or eggs and make them pets or slaves?

And some questions about the Gift and dragons:

A person doesn't know if they're gifted until the first time they die?

So all the dragons that are gifted were killed as hatchlings? Or were they adults and just "reverted" back to hatchling?

Do the gifted have memories of their lives before being gifted? Or are they erased when they first die?

Nothing personal against the people whom may play these types of characters, just trying to straighten some things out for myself.

I may have other questions in the future, so I will update this thread with them as they come along.