Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Role Players United

Default Re: Role Players United

Miravlix is a mostly green, Istarian dragon.

(Rewritten version of a description I created some 17 years ago, that was "mostly green, fairy dragon")

Since there is nothing else special about him, thats all I've ever felt was needed to describe him.

Current RP plot: Create an alternative to Helian and Lunus factions.

Edit: Oh, forgot something. There seem to be hard to find the bipeds, unless you use MarketPlace, any chance we could resurrect General or bipeds could join RolePlay?

I think we should set dates for the meeting about roleplay...
    I am usually around the evening, at 8h30 pm London time, and 9h30 pm Berlin time, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Miravlix View Post

Current RP plot: Create an alternative to Helian and Lunus factions.

Edit: Oh, forgot something. There seem to be hard to find the bipeds, unless you use MarketPlace, any chance we could resurrect General or bipeds could join RolePlay?
    Drysten is sort of part of the alternate faction, though he splintered off on his own. Dasha Khan is the name of the faction I do believe.

As for bipeds, there are very many, perhaps you just miss them? I frequently rp with them on my elf, Niveus. In fact, I see them often in the Roleplay channel as well, so no worries. It is just whatever people are in the mood to play.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

My Falkor`s not really in a faction. He was raised by Dryads, and trained to be a druid. So I suppose he`s more like a biped then a dragon even if he`s physically a dragon XD
    I ascended him Lunus but ICly he`s not part of any faction ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    Drysten is sort of part of the alternate faction, though he splintered off on his own. Dasha Khan is the name of the faction I do believe.

As for bipeds, there are very many, perhaps you just miss them? I frequently rp with them on my elf, Niveus. In fact, I see them often in the Roleplay channel as well, so no worries. It is just whatever people are in the mood to play.
    I don't miss them, they are in MarketPlace after all, it just feel wrong to spam marketplace with to much rping, it was great fun when some days ago Awdz and I ended up doing a battle of poetry, that was the best RP I've seen in a long time, but even while it was great I still feel bad about using MarketPlace that way.

While I thought Miravlix and Niveus first serious encounter showed great promise, it was completely ruined by me ending up OOC fighting with Di because of it and my lack of purpose hasn't provided for opportunities since then. Niv is not exactly a good companion for Miravlix's light hearted stuff.

Default Zarla

Technically Lung, Zarla is already in such an alternate faction herself. "The Children of Drulkar" which is inclusive of Bipeds and strives to see Dragons become respectable, civilized, respectful, honored, and honorable People once again in the hopes of being approved of by Drulkar instead of looked upon by him in shame and disgust at their general barbaric actions.

However, as a leader she is not doing so well due to her personal life... for all intents and purposes coming to an end. Right now she has only loose RP ties to anyone and is prime for being killed off. I am tempted to change her name and make her a whole new Dragoness but for the moment I am keeping her around I guess. She still has the possibility to continue.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Miravlix View Post
    it just feel wrong to spam marketplace with to much rping, it was great fun when some days ago Awdz and I ended up doing a battle of poetry, that was the best RP I've seen in a long time, but even while it was great I still feel bad about using MarketPlace that way.
    I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about roleplaying in Marketplace chat. It's a public chat on the roleplay server and I see it like the ancient Greek agora. It's entertaining for others to watch someone get into mischief. The one caveat I'd put out, is to keep it light. Heavy drama is not appreciated by nearly as many folks as light-hearted humor.

Default Heeheehee

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about roleplaying in Marketplace chat. It's a public chat on the roleplay server and I see it like the ancient Greek agora. It's entertaining for others to watch someone get into mischief. The one caveat I'd put out, is to keep it light. Heavy drama is not appreciated by nearly as many folks as light-hearted humor.
    Especially not in the Market Place but we could never hate on anything you did Awdz, you are awesometastic! *Squeezes the Gnome until she makes a squeeky noise*
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Thread Information