Thread: I saw a Moonwalking Deer O_O

Exclamation I saw a Moonwalking Deer O_O

On my way to Kion when out of nowhere on the path
    I saw a Moonwalking deer...
    Waited for a second too see it was my computer lagging...
    After 1 minute the deer started to walk normally...
    I am the leader of <The Dragon Raiders>

Default Re: I saw a Moonwalking Deer O_O

*Laughs* Thats awesome!
    wish there was a clip of it or something~

The creatures of the land do some very strange things...

I've also seen golems fly up sides of mountains. Once I was fighting a gem golem with a club in my hand when it got so upset it just picked me up, walked out across the water with me, threw me in and ran off toward fire island. [It just took off fast and I autofollowed it until it was out of range - and I was stuck deep underwater.] That channel is deep and I could not clamber up the cliffsides of ice island before I drowned.

I wiped out the golems on that part of the island once I got back to it.

I envy the land's creatures' ability to pass through solid objects when pursuing me, too. We should see if we can capture information from the Withered Aegis on the magics required to do that. *adds to her running list of things to look for when scouting out enemy intelligence* I doubt I'll find it though, since the gods say that we are not meant to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    The creatures of the land do some very strange things...

I've also seen golems fly up sides of mountains. Once I was fighting a gem golem with a club in my hand when it got so upset it just picked me up, walked out across the water with me, threw me in and ran off toward fire island. [It just took off fast and I autofollowed it until it was out of range - and I was stuck deep underwater.] That channel is deep and I could not clamber up the cliffsides of ice island before I drowned.

I wiped out the golems on that part of the island once I got back to it.

I envy the land's creatures' ability to pass through solid objects when pursuing me, too. We should see if we can capture information from the Withered Aegis on the magics required to do that. *adds to her running list of things to look for when scouting out enemy intelligence* I doubt I'll find it though, since the gods say that we are not meant to do that.
    but its always fun for dragons to land on a tree and then attack a monster with spells, making them run away in fear!!

Thread Information