Thread: Little comic

Wink Little comic

a tiny WoW comic that I found ^^

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Little comic

Yeah that's kinda what my boyfriend and I got out of it. He re-upped his account because all our friends were RAVING about how new and exciting the game was.

No.... no it is not.

Similar for me. They drug me back with allowing Tauren to be paladins and priests, but then made the healing gig crawl-through-glass painful at best. Oh and they figured that a good way to do things was to have people run random dungeons non-stop, over and over, for eternity.

So, yeah... And it only cost me $55 to figure this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
    Oh and they figured that a good way to do things was to have people run random dungeons non-stop, over and over, for eternity.
    Chmmmmm I was on trial , had maybe 21-22 lvl.
    Tho I liked those dungeons system , just pressing button and it automatically searches for ppl and makes group then teleports to dungeon.
    Was playing a bit before cataclysm and while there was cataclysm , was shocked how world changed from old to new , they changed some colors of map :P
    But anyway decided to not pay for wow , just too much money , all addons + every month money.

Truth. This comic has it.

While the concept of "changing" the world to appear as though it had fallen into ruin and despair after some sort of apocalypse is a very intriguing idea, it's one thing to propose it and another thing entirely to implement it. This wasn't an attempt to make the world drastically "different", as they so pompously imply or to make it feel truly "new"; it was but a ploy by which to ensnare new players and entice veteran ones to remain. Because they want money.
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

Quote Originally Posted by Armameteus View Post
    Truth. This comic has it.

While the concept of "changing" the world to appear as though it had fallen into ruin and despair after some sort of apocalypse is a very intriguing idea, it's one thing to propose it and another thing entirely to implement it. This wasn't an attempt to make the world drastically "different", as they so pompously imply or to make it feel truly "new"; it was but a ploy by which to ensnare new players and entice veteran ones to remain. Because they want money.
    Stop complaining about Blizzard being greedy. If they truly are greedy, then they aren't worth complaining about. . Instead enjoy the things you do like, and ignore those things you hate.
    Also, many players left because of Cataclysm.

That comic is indeed pretty funny.
    Student in Machinima.
    Ryuko Dawnbreaker: lvl 34 adult.
    Comosal Dawnbreaker: lvl 14 hatchling

I played WoW before Cataclysm came out. Cataclysm had some nice changes, but also a lot of things I thought were unnecessary.

I don't particularly enjoy running random instances with a random group, especially Horde side. During the holidays when all the little kiddies were on, they wanted to turn these high-end dungeons into a zerg-fest. Well, they aren't designed that way. Learning the new mechanics as a tank was a somewhat painful experience for me.

I haven't quit it, cause I like the guild I'm in and I've been lucky enough to find a little decent RP on my server. But I also play other games when I get tired of WoW XP

(As for the comic, yeah, that's pretty funny. )

Quote Originally Posted by ScaleIron View Post
    I haven't quit it, cause I like the guild I'm in and I've been lucky enough to find a little decent RP on my server.
    I guess that findng this RP decent is your opinion.

I really dig the new quest hub areas, and getting to 85 was quite fun for the most part, especially with the challenging new instances. It must also be said that UIldum is amazing and gorgeous. Other than that though, this expansion was rather disappointing. I came into the game late, quite a while after WOTLK was released, so I don't have a hell of a lot to compare it to, but at least with the prior expansion, we got an entirely new continent. And new HAIRSTYLES! Still, I do really like some of the storyline changes for Cata. Garrosh is a hardcore leader that has really taken the Horde by the scruff of its neck and gotten things going, and with Thrall resuming his Far Seer ways, I've never felt more proud to be a Hordie. I don't see Mr.Varian Wrynn standing out in the middle of a torrential storm, holding back the maelstrom for the sake of Azeroth >:|

That comic is pretty damned funny though. I had a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    I guess that findng this RP decent is your opinion.

I guess that finding this comment relevant and appropriate is YOUR opinion.

Scale and I are both from Moon Guard, and I can attest to the fact that if you know where to look, there is a lot of really good RP out there, and even the more casual and basic RP found all over the place is a lot better than virtually everything I see on Order these days, so :B

Unhappy Re: Little comic

Sorry for that, I think you misread my thoughs... I have not said it the best way
    I am not, and will never, say that your RP styles and characters aren't good. This is your view of roleplay and I respect it. What I was saying is that the rest of the RP on Order being decent or not is a matter of opinion and tastes.

Oh no, I didn't think it was a personal attack of any kind, it just seemed like a snide comment against the RP one finds in WoW, because that's what Scale is talking about, and that's what this thread is directed at; WoW. Not Order or the RP in it =P

That being said, please try to keep the thread topic in mind before making a post, because you will easily be misunderstood that way. This thread has nothing to do with Order, RP, or even Istaria at all.

Well, then I have mistaken twice... sorry again for that.

Yeah, I said nothing about Order RP. I really enjoyed the RP I found on the Order shard before I quit playing officially. I just thought the WoW thread was still discussing WoW.

No harm, no foul.

Thread Information