Thread: dragon disk for the naka

Default dragon disk for the naka

dragons can use the naka disk so how come the naka cant use are disk?

and dont say because they cant fly....

I see so often the naka ask in for a new disk and all i can say sorry dragon here. if the naka could use dragon disk i would be able to help them out

Default Re: dragon disk for the naka

Not a bad idea, only I am not sure the level requirement of every 20 levels starting from lvl 20 would appeal to the early crafters. Maybe if we would be allowed to make a different "non-flying" disk especially for the hatchlings from lvl 5 or 10 and make those naka usable as well this could work.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Love the idea Biped disks are flat ugly and the dragon ones at least are appealing.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I don't see why not myself, the disk won't fly if the character can't fly (just like a hatchie) and the normal dragon disks have identical stats to a Tarbash Disk, and it would allow dragon crafters to put Lv20 disks on the NT connie, and as others have said, it'd be nice for aesthetic purposes.

Bipeds get the bookshelf cargo disk, and the spaceship (regular) disk, and the whiskey barrel disk. They already got more choices.

Ok fine I don't really see any reason why not. :P

The spaceship disks should be able to fly.

This might expand the market for the dragon disks a little bit. Thats a good thing I guess.

But, ONLY the helian one should be available to be used by bipeds, so that for roleplaying purposes there aren't peds running around pulling a Lunus disk. This requirement would be the only way to gain my support for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Bipeds get the bookshelf cargo disk, and the spaceship (regular) disk, and the whiskey barrel disk. They already got more choices.

Ok fine I don't really see any reason why not. :P

The spaceship disks should be able to fly.

This might expand the market for the dragon disks a little bit. Thats a good thing I guess.

But, ONLY the helian one should be available to be used by bipeds, so that for roleplaying purposes there aren't peds running around pulling a Lunus disk. This requirement would be the only way to gain my support for it.
    Of course the Helian disk would be harder for the Naka to make too, they must learn and be guided....

*Human to Lunas crafter: Teach me to make that disk. Little while latter the Lunas dragon is picking his teeth with the human's bones*

Can we put the bipeds in the Lunus cargo disc?

*Chuckles and runs away*
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by joemarra052075 View Post
    Of course the Helian disk would be harder for the Naka to make too, they must learn and be guided....
    no the naka would not be able to make are disk we would make them but they can be used by them. the naka would need dragon crafting school in order to make them

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    no the naka would not be able to make are disk we would make them but they can be used by them. the naka would need dragon crafting school in order to make them
    even better

Not sure the "naka make the disks" idea came from, this was (or at least I thought it was) "dragons make dragon disks, naka can use them, even though they can't fly".

There's no reason, nor need, for naka to make dragon disks, and totally defeats the purpose of this whole suggestion.

The purpose, I assume, is two-fold:

1). Allow NT and Augh Connies to get "Tarbash" disks from Dragons, lessening the burden upon naka tinkerers to keep those connies stocked.
    2). Give Dragons something they can sell to the rest of the community (currently, dragons can only make things for dragons, who can easily make it themselves, except for T5-T6 stuff).

Naka's pulling Lunus disks would be more appropriate. You can see them as your slaves (you allready do, don't you...) pulling your disk for you.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Not a bad idea, only I am not sure the level requirement of every 20 levels starting from lvl 20 would appeal to the early crafters. Maybe if we would be allowed to make a different "non-flying" disk especially for the hatchlings from lvl 5 or 10 and make those naka usable as well this could work.
    I still agree with my previous suggestion and hope that this will be used at some point.
    For beginner crafters bipeds and hatchlings alike a lvl 20 T1 dragon disk is unreachable for the first whole tier and as such useless for newbie players.
    So I would still like to point out that dragons and bipeds alike would always need to use a lvl 5, 10, ect disk for the duration of tier 1... Unless dragons are allowed to craft other cargo disks as well.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    I still agree with my previous suggestion and hope that this will be used at some point.
    For beginner crafters bipeds and hatchlings alike a lvl 20 T1 dragon disk is unreachable for the first whole tier and as such useless for newbie players.
    So I would still like to point out that dragons and bipeds alike would always need to use a lvl 5, 10, ect disk for the duration of tier 1... Unless dragons are allowed to craft other cargo disks as well.
    I find (or used to find) that the NT and Augh connies were devoid of Tarbash disks on a regular basis.

Sure, a Tarbash can't be used <Lv20, but once you hit Level 20, the Tarbash is -the- best disk for nearly all crafting needs except for building.

Since normal dragon disks are the same as Tarbash disks, any Lv20 biped would want one, as soon as they ding 20, likewise when they ding 40, 60, 80, etc.

Also, disks are any craft school level, too. Those people who go to NT to level low-level crafts while having high-level schools can use them too.

I think allowing bipeds to use dragon disks would alleviate the problem of "oh man, no tarbash disks anywhere!?" that I used to see back when I was leveling lowbie characters.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...739#post129739
    From 2006 or 2008 i forget yep miss the disk on a biped.

Thread Information