Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we dragons have dew claws!

Default Re: we dragons have dew claws!

you make me curious! i hate it when you do that!

i wanna see what the changes are!

also, glad to help out, Sol. that face is not noticeable at all until you use the claw and teeth mod. so yay!
    Last edited by Romirez; January 13th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.

I'm really excited for the changes. ^^ I was wondering though; once they go through, will we have the option of applying them to our existing dragon characters, or will they only be for new characters? I'd like to create an alt or two, but if doing that now would mean missing out on the shiny new features, I'd rather wait. xD

I believe you will be able to change them. Though the details and method of it is being explored so please don't take my word as "official".

Thanks, that's great. ^^ I'll probably go ahead and make an alt then, but not fill up all my character slots just yet, to be on the safe side.

Aye, Amon mentioned months ago that they were workin gon a way for presently leveled dragons to be able to use the upcoming newer customization options WITHOUT rerolling a new dragon.

Now, how close or far away any of that is - is anyone's guess. Could be years, could be months, no way of knowing.

I'm just hoping they get it to work at all!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information