Thread: Emblems

Default Emblems

I am getting a lot of emblems, So many it is to the point where I am seriously debating deleting some. I do not want to delete any because emblems are tokens of accomplishment. But it seems the more you accomplish the more you are burdened. It sure would be nice if you made emblems 0 item along with the 0 bulk. The bulk is not an issue but they are starting to take a lot of slots in my storage. Or possibley make an emblem sash or something. Where the sash took up an item and you could apply the emblems to it. JAT
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Emblems

i got no complaints on making them take no space in my vault

FUlly support this idea. Or possibly making emblems when earned becoming a choice on a drop-down box that you use to select which is displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    FUlly support this idea. Or possibly making emblems when earned becoming a choice on a drop-down box that you use to select which is displayed.
    oooh, i really like the drop down box idea! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    oooh, i really like the drop down box idea! :-)
    I second this. That's the way eq2 did titles and such and it worked well. Our vaults need a break!
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I support this idea. I like switching out my emblems every so often so I can show off that I'm not just special for one reason, but a whole bunch of reasons! Having a drop-down list or something would be so much more convenient for someone as megalomaniacal as myself.
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

I, personally, wouldn't mind getting a "Crazy Crafter" emblem for getting all 90 fletcher levels in a day and a half
    I just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jerk-o View Post
    I, personally, wouldn't mind getting a "Crazy Crafter" emblem for getting all 90 fletcher levels in a day and a half
    Wow... just wow. *pats on the back* I'm impressed. That's more dedication than I have.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Thread Information