Thread: Concerning Thicklesip

Default Concerning Thicklesip

Quickie post while I'm thinking of it because seriously, I love this server but attempting to run down everyone I want to talk to during an "OOH SHINY *wanders away*" phase is not easy:

I think I might finally look into getting Thickle ascended the second time. Of course this necessitates making sure most/all of the important guests of honor can attend, plus maybe other people who care or at least want to watch. Since my actual play time is spotty of late and I know at least a few people read the forums, a little coordination by private message may be in order. Even if it's just "hey I still exist, and I'm around on the weekends!"

...I'll see if maybe I can't find some lair work to do too. Good excuse to be online.

Default Re: Concerning Thicklesip

I want to tell you I'd be happy to be there when you ascend... I'm usually at 8h30 pm London time, and 9h30 pm Berlin time, for a few hours. Though, I didn't understand well the "oh shiny" part...

Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch, daahling.

~Aucapoma
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

set a time, and this old creaky dragon can attend.

if its not deep in the night, or when we`re at work: We shall come dear Thickle:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i would be honored to send derexx to witness the event....
    i am pretty good at the moment with almost anytime, but skewl started yesterday and so that means i am away from game tuesdays and thursdays noon to 5pm est.......
    otherwise, with sufficient advanced notice, i can certainly try my best to attend!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Well, I'd been somewhat expecting it, but the perfect storm of people got online today and it finally happened: Thicklesip has been ancient-fied!

The impromptu ceremony took place in front of the volcano of Rakonar. Once the gathered assembled, Thicklesip gave a short speech (emphasis on short) and took one last bow in its adult shape.

A little fumbling-- confounded runes-- and....

A little careful inspection and teetering later, everything seemed to be in order.

The afterparty was appropriately boring: lots of great big old dragons standing around and chatting. ...with a side of humans talking about vegetables.

A resounding thank-you to everyone who could attend, and my apologizes to those who couldn't make it. Really hadn't been expecting everything to come together so abruptly. I hope the screenshots make up for it at least a little! If you'll excuse me, I need to go crash into things now and wonder who shrunk my lair.

Bwahahahaa!!

Congratulations!

~Aucapoma the Absent
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

two of us seemed to be lacking heads there for a moment!

Congtraz Thickle!! Colors are Glorious bigger too!

I've been debating getting Frithy finally from 90-100 and actually ascending this year. We'll see. There wil be plenty of announcements if I ever get there though, cuz I love throwing huge parties about me . (err Frith...Frith loves throwing huge parties about HER..yea HER...*cough*)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Gratz Thicklesip, and sorry again for not having been able to attend...

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

many congrads on your most excellent ascension!
    may you continue to bring only honor and glory to yourself, your family, and your shard!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Woot~ congrats! sorry I couldn`t make it, sadly I was at work when the ascention took place. D:
    Thicklesip turned out wicked looking!
    *hands out a pile of shinies to the newly ascended ancient*

Thread Information