Thread: Patch Fail on Order

Default Patch Fail on Order

Confirmed by me and Romirez.

Khutit head changes do not work. Romi got them to work on blight, but not on Order.

Also, when someone typle an /em action, it states their name twice. For example....

/em enters the room

Is now this.

Iyrevi Iyrevi enters the room.

I don't think this is the way it is supposed to work.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Default Re: Patch Fail on Order

i second what Sereamha said. the heads don't work the right way. nice try, but swing-and-a-miss.

The Khutit heads are not working how? Chaos is under maintenance still so I cannot test this out myself, but are you using Sol's teeth and horn mod? If so did you override the old files with the ones that you were supposed to use after the new heads went live? If you are and have I apologise for taking up your time. Just thought of that as one possible issue.
    Last edited by Nayuaka; January 19th, 2011 at 05:53 AM.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    Khutit head changes do not work. Romi got them to work on blight, but not on Order.
    when i was on blight today that was not working for me

Thenalth's Khutit head works perfectly fine, correct match up (the Curly horns with two pairs of frills), you sure you haven't got any outdated character mods, if not then perhaps only a few heads are working.

The /em and /emote does state the name for me twice as well though.
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

ok, going to try removing teeth and horns colors
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

AHH there we go. Just stuck with normal white teeth now, BUT the heads are working.

Just take Solitaire's archive for teeth and horns MOD and follow the instructions for the new Khutit heads. Solitaire had already planned a fix for this.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

whoops. forgot about that detail.

heads are working fine now.

Thread Information