Thread: looking for ancent size and more.

Default looking for ancent size and more.

. ok i'm a littel confuzzed i'v been trying to find the orangle acninet size model's and i seem to ahve found many . and some seem not to be working . is there a link that still works for this mod ? and i cant find a working color hord mod .. trying to find allll my modes i had back whne i was playing XD trying to rember the names is the fun part :P got most of them just needs a few more XD the ui and icons can wiat for now
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: looking for ancent size and more.

thank you now i'm kina trying to find the coloer icons cant find any working links dont know what i am not doing right XP . and where can i find setscale .. .. bahhh lol runing my head in loops trying to rember and find all the mobs i'v uesed XP (( i am happy to be back after a yr XD just ... trying to get the game back rolling XD >_> going to ahve to hunt down the dragon sitting modes . or laying down ones.. XD )) but if any one know where the coloered icons are and the .. setscale plz let me know
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

someone has a thread on here with the SetScale. I think it's titled something like: Ancient size or something XD but when you roll over it with your mouse, it should say see what the hatchie will look like as an adult/ancient before you make it or something xD hope this helps.

the color mod works, but I have four different 'Ancient mods' and I don't even know what it's supposed to do, are they supposed to be bigger than they are... or is it supposed to be the setscale mod to make clicking things easier? Cause I'd like to see my dragon bigger honestly, I know how to manipulate the clicking...
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

The "original ancient mod" is just that: the original (larger) ancient models. They were changed shortly after the release of the ARoP, with the reasoning that ancients were just too big now that players could play as them I believe. Setscale is something else entirely.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information