Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Default Re: Minecraft

Do you have PMs enabled Blue? I just looked and there is an option to turn those on and off.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    does any one have a sever running?

I got a windows 2003 sever running on my home network that im trying to figure out how to get a sever to run on it but if their is one already running i think it would be neat if we had a istaria fan club server
    I would be interested to know if there is any sort of server just for our tight-knit little community here. Or if anyone would be interested in creating one. The idea that we could all come together to do... stuff (epic stuff) together, knowing that none of us would turn out to be greifers by off-chance would be kind of fun, if you ask me.

Who's interested?
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

Quote Originally Posted by Armameteus View Post
    I would be interested to know if there is any sort of server just for our tight-knit little community here. Or if anyone would be interested in creating one. The idea that we could all come together to do... stuff (epic stuff) together, knowing that none of us would turn out to be greifers by off-chance would be kind of fun, if you ask me.

Who's interested?
    I currently have a server running! Send me a PM, ill give you the address! Its been built up by our little community for about two weeks now. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Armameteus View Post

Who's interested?
    I AM I AM I AM!!!! (but I dont know nothing 'bout hosting servers lol)

Yeah what Stars said, we've already got a server, just PM him for the IP. We even have built a miniature replica of New Trismus. lol.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Yeah what Stars said, we've already got a server, just PM him for the IP. We even have built a miniature replica of New Trismus. lol.

And accidentally flooded it a few times in the process. :B

Good times. Nothing like a waterfall cascading off the top of the shrine to wake you up a little!

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

stars, your server is glitching the heck out - there's glitch blocks dropping down everywhere like the server is playing tetris with itself or something. you may need to do a rollback.

I was able to check out stars server the other day, and wow in two weeks they have been busy bees! I will keep up with checking whats new on your server star, but i think things move a bit fast in your world for me to even keep up on whats going. im no where as fast as all of you their :P

Eek, Minecraft updated itself today, and now it says the Server is outdated. So HOPEFULLY the server admin will update it/login to it and let us back in. XD T____T I must have something to kill the downtime in between my classes! *cries in a corner, rocking back and forth*
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Pokémon!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Eek, Minecraft updated itself today, and now it says the Server is outdated. So HOPEFULLY the server admin will update it/login to it and let us back in. XD T____T I must have something to kill the downtime in between my classes! *cries in a corner, rocking back and forth*
    Ohh that explains it mabey.

hehe minecraft is fun ^^ but i am hoping some one may know how i can trun off the night >_< and be able to fly around to find a place faster to relly start to build on .. i many play in offline soo i think i can get away wiht it. it just hard to see at night when i dont have any ..way to make a fire .. if any one know plz let me know XD
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Augh, a rollback or old savegame loaded after the update?
    My total day crafting yesterday is lost? :-(
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Augh, a rollback or old savegame loaded after the update?
    My total day crafting yesterday is lost? :-(
    Its unfortunate but he had to load the game world a day behind. You didn't lose much, but it had to be done because the server didn't respond well to having an update applied.

I recommend you try creating a new world using 'Istaria' as the Seed, I got a pretty neat area.

If you look on the minecraft forums and try using '404' as a Seed and then dig the gravel in front you get a big surprise.

what do I need to do to get into minecraft? do I have to pay anything?

Arg! I want to play this so bad! Not till summer though. Boyfriend says it will eat up any free time I may have.

That's because it will, Shian. :P

joemarra, Minecraft is currently purchasable for somewhere around $20 US I think. The game itself is still actually in beta, so the purchase price now is lower than it would be when the game actually releases, and you get the release version when it comes out. It's a one-time price, there's not a subscription fee or anything.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

to play the Beta where you can goof off you do. It's like $15-$20 to buy it one-time deal and dl it to your comp (which i recommend).

Thread Information