Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

Um weirdly I spotted a portal near the Traveller's Rest and I had a go going in and to my surprise it worked.

Someone has already been in it because there were torches about, while I was there I set a protected area to stop getting fireballed.

That was me, I wasn't sure if the portal had just took me to a different spot in hainether1 so I just put the torches there. Oddly enough I was taken to that one from the portal in hainether1 XD.

Weird the one in Hainether didn't do anything for me 2 weeks ago.

Awesome stuff! So is it now possible to activate a newly built portal?

My first adventure into the ether didn't go well. After a particularly laggy start, I was killed my a zombie before I knew it was there. By the time I was able to get back, all my stuff had gone already. I kept spawning in some great expanse of nothing! :|

Rakku

I don't think so yet, I dont believe there is a command that you can use either.
    Using the //mvtp still seems to port your randomly in areas, plus there is some more lag than usual when doing it.

1.7:

+ Added pistons
    + Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
    + Fences can be stacked
    + Added shears
    + Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
    + Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
    * Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
    - Removed Herobrine

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    1.7:

+ Added pistons
    + Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
    + Fences can be stacked
    + Added shears
    + Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
    + Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
    * Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
    - Removed Herobrine
    dawww it wasnt the adventure update

O well, saw some screenshots on the forums, and they showed villages aswell as ruins, and said that 1.8 WILL be the adventure update *chuckles*

hellos ^^ just a small poke i am hopeing some one may know but where can i find working addons for the game ? like the "/give "name" and "item " i tryed this one that well makes it a offline sever that other can get in to thorw hamachi but heh my little hamster pc all most whent boom on that one X( i am hoping there are some out ther that are essey to install and get working
    i mostly play ehter on my frands "offline sever" or in singleplayer atm but i'm hoping that i can find some addons that can amke thing a bit well essery to build up stuff XD
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

As far as I can recall, the server commands (like "/give") are built into the server when you go into multiplayer. It could be that you have to be an Op to use them, however; I can't remember. You might try making everyone on the server an Op and seeing if the commands work then.

As for using commands in singleplayer, I know I saw a mod like that once, but I have no idea if it's up-to-date. You might try looking for it in the modding sections of the Minecraft forums.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenia View Post
    hellos ^^ just a small poke i am hopeing some one may know but where can i find working addons for the game ? like the "/give "name" and "item " i tryed this one that well makes it a offline sever that other can get in to thorw hamachi but heh my little hamster pc all most whent boom on that one X( i am hoping there are some out ther that are essey to install and get working
    i mostly play ehter on my frands "offline sever" or in singleplayer atm but i'm hoping that i can find some addons that can amke thing a bit well essery to build up stuff XD
    single player commands: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20513...1_7_2v2_10_zip

I can't find the forum thread, but this is the one up-to-date

Is the server online at the moment, or is it being updated? I've not been able to log in, with the old or new versions, for about 4 days now.

Rakku

Server is back up and updated to 1.7!

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Server is back up and updated to 1.7!
    Stars I sent you a pm.

Experiment #1

Great fun

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    single player commands: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20513...1_7_2v2_10_zip

I can't find the forum thread, but this is the one up-to-date
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-1-new-update/

Just incase anyone wanted to see all the commands and such. =)
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

where do i put this mod i cant find my minecraft folders or this .mineraft.jar ?
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

I'd play this, but I can't get over the graphics... that and I don't enjoy a game where you can lose things via enemy raid. I'm currently playing the indie version, Terraria.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I'd play this, but I can't get over the graphics... that and I don't enjoy a game where you can lose things via enemy raid. I'm currently playing the indie version, Terraria.
    Terraria is an indie version of an indie game? :P All 'indie' means is independent, which means they develop and produce for themselves and aren't being financially supported by some production company like EA or Activision. Minecraft is an indie game. Terraria definitely took inspiration from Minecraft but it's by no means 'a version' of Minecraft.

I personally love the graphics for Minecraft, yet I'm not one to be persuaded by graphics either (I play Istaria, for example. :P) .. Also, there are no enemy raids in Minecraft. Not yet, in any case.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Alright I've updated the map to what I could find and been told.

Hai

Hai-No Spawn

This would be neat: http://youtu.be/KEpCoRwG-4w?hd=1

I imagine having someone visit my place and see my bot there to greet the while I'm offline.

Heya, ehem. Sorry. The area marked 'Who's Working Here' in Nospawn is mine. Mark it 'Kthan's Territory' or 'Gjalerhorn's Overlook' for me, if you would be so kind.

Thread Information