Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

I've thought up a plan to help people know who's territory is who's.

So what needs to be done is simple.

You use Paint or some other program to mark your area and then upload it to here or send me the picture of your marked area and I'll update this map.

This is the NoSpawn map

So Starstilanxs would you kindly upload the normal world with the lastest and I'll start marking or you can ofc.

Is there a mod or something that allows one to disable rain (client side at least, I'd hate to have it dissabled for all)? I dont know if its the sound or trying to see thru it, but it gives me a massive headache.

yes i agree Darziak. lol four chests full of the double slab concrete would help IMMENSELY. I thankfully caught Atilla who then spawned me a ton but it was only one chest full. ;.;

Starsy pleeeeaaaseee? xD

Oh and as for territories on the Hai-NoSpawn I mapped out mine as well.

And Starsy can you make a new one of the Normal map? :3 I want to see the floor of my Parthenon all fancy lol.
    Last edited by Reverse; April 30th, 2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Why do people keep taking all the good islands? And who built a road over the next best island? *runs flailing round* Blarghl~

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Why do people keep taking all the good islands? And who built a road over the next best island? *runs flailing round* Blarghl~
    Right then, might as well stake a claim before other things happen. While the area is the island, the neighboring coastlines will have the prerequisite towers placed atop them. Yes there is a reason the box is huge.

On map #1 (That is, the first server world with the magmatic lighthouse), if you look at the little island you'll see one of the four towers that came into existance before the map was rendered. I'll be rebuilding the spectacle. I guess now if the road is running through I'll at least have others gawking at it instead of it being a mysterious location only accessible by sea previously.

Don't care about the road now I suppose
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    If you ask Reverse (Githinji) nicely he may let you have that island.

Here's how the NoSpawn World is shaping up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    I feel kinda guilty, I didn't want to make out like I demanded to make a lookout tower.
    It's alright~. Like I said, I had been planning to make one anyway because the whole point ("It's very hard to find a tiny, low spawn house") was completely valid.

I do really appreciate you stepping up to make a bridge/road to town though!

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    If you ask Reverse (Githinji) nicely he may let you have that island.
    its ok, this one I'll use because its ironically dead center of known world.

Remember guys! The world is nearly infinite. Should you want me to generate more land for you all, you only need to ask. I wouldn't mind wandering aimlessly for a while to get more landscapes generated. ^^

Also, i'll go ahead and generate the map for Hai later on tonight when my internet isn't acting up

Just thought I'd add my mark to the map. I have claimed the cliffs near the south corner of the map. That yellow splotch on this tiny map is it

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Dracana View Post
    Just thought I'd add my mark to the map. I have claimed the cliffs near the south corner of the map. That yellow splotch on this tiny map is it
    Alright added but the text is too small and blurred so I need you to tell me what words you put there.

Dracana's Mountain Range.

Sorry there's a problem with my web site server right now otherwise I would have posted it there and made it bigger.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Anyone opposed to me establishing a a sand quarry in the desert near the town?

doesn't matter to me.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    doesn't matter to me.
    Alright. I'll work in the sand south of town, will probably build a small minecart line for transport because of how much I'll be using for sand and glass, I'm also sure others won't mind use of the quarry for their own stuff too.

Not to exactness, but there is now an outpost in the proposed quarry area. I had minecart rails ready but it seems something happened - I lost anything I was holding and found myself on my island instead of in the outpost when I logged in. Weird.

Its in the rough circled area - its set to be a place for anyone who needs the particular materials. Mind the cacti, I set up a rather prickly permeter because of the issues I was having with everything outside at night. Now all you hear are sounds something like "Brraaaiii-OHGODCACTi!"

Minecart rail will be raised off ground, led into the town and there will be two lines just to keep one cart line always at one end/prevent collisons. Area is rich in sand (well obviously!), had sandstone under the sand, and then there is stone. Oh and did I mention cacti? I'll set up a cactus farm here too. However night time is scary. Just warning you now.

Here's the current NoSpawn Map.

If you see my previous posts of the nospawn map those are deleted just so you know.

So I'm about to place a torch on the tower and...

Somehow a creeper got on there.

Building commisioner creeper does not approve of your building practices.

Thread Information