Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

mine craft is out, updating it as fast as i can. also next few days ill be restarting the server alot as i update all the plugins

Server is updated, but atm bukkit is not installed, please note their may be roll backs as i sill need to create a new main over world while trying to save the current and removing the current nethers and skyland and creating a new one...and i need bukkit with my plugins to do that when i can get bukkit installed again

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

So.... how's everyone enjoying Minecraft now that it's done? Or has everyone gone to Skyrim and I'm all alone... *sobs*
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    So.... how's everyone enjoying Minecraft now that it's done? Or has everyone gone to Skyrim and I'm all alone... *sobs*
    hehe I'm switching off =P
    Skyrim in my free time on one day, Minecraft the next day.

I'm liking the changes to the cows so far. More natural behavior now eg. standing in herds.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

there are alot of issues arising up with the main world not happy with going from beta to release and alot of plugings are going to freak out with name changes of the world and having different x,y,z axis, example every single warp gate will be going were is these missing gates. so far the easy solution is to start from scratch, this includes removing all plugings in the new MC 1.0 i really dont want to do it but it seems like the simplest solution to get around all the bugs

Sounds good to me, Blue. A fresh start on 1.0 would be nice imo.
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

I have no problem starting fresh but I have to ask this anyway. What about the items that we have in the old world?

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

drac, i am looking into trying to save your tower. and at the moment the simplest way way to save items is to keep them in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    drac, i am looking into trying to save your tower. and at the moment the simplest way way to save items is to keep them in your inventory.
    You can use a mod and save the tower as a schematic.

Linky

just an update. staff at my hosting helped me but a dev build on the server. I am now setting up the server a new and adding the needed plugins. going to take me a day or to to make sure all is running good

new map is running this is what i got running around so far. the landscape is epic so far ^^

The new world is awesome! Spawn is in the middle of the big forest and I wandered around for awhile before recognizing some landmarks. Once I've got myself a decent base I'll put a house near spawn for safety =)
    I've staked my land claim on the bigger forested island surrounded by the rivers on the right of the map.

Cave draconis.

Here is a large map of the world at radios 2000 from spawn point. right now the server is down as i restore the smaller map size hopeful by end of day when i get off work i can have it up an running again

Map

That is a gorgeous map! I see where I want to build! lol

Edit: I seem to have lost your server info -_- can I have it again?

updated map with locations for the homes that i know of

Link

server address is sc15.servercraft.co:2905

Stargate a portal/gate making pluging working

atm wool and obsidian gates can me made

please read up the info here
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/uns...27/#post-50950

to learn how to make a gate
    note number there is a public network creates called "Base Travel" no quotations. use that to make a gate at your place that will connect to spawn and the other players homes so put it some where public at your place and not in a private location

if you want to be able to make a custom design reply here with the design you want

portals to skyland and nethers finally working and new recipie added
    sand sand sand
    air gunpowder air
    sand sand sand
    makes 6 tnt

I can't get any trees to grow underground. Was this nerfed? I can't find any info on it.

should not be nerfed? you provided enough room for the tree to grow up right?

ps since this is a dragoncraft server and we all RP as dragons. i added a fly pluging..you need spoutcraft for it to work. left Ctrl turns fly mode on and off

Thread Information