Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

If either animals or mobs are going, how does one get wool, eggs, etc?
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Most of the players are OPs so its just a matter of spawning the items as needed.

Critters are pretty pointless... sure they're fun to punt around but downside is no wolves. If you find a mod to rarely spawn wolves but no other critters though, all for that. Mobs sort of add a point to the game as said before... There is a huge difference between peaceful mode and scary at night mode.

perhaps another alternative if possible is drastically reducing spawns... making them less likely to spawn and thus making the wolves much more valuable to find for their adorableness.

well idk if the wolves are just part of the new update to the patch or part of our RP mod. Either way I haven't found a wolfie of my own yet! D':

But I don't have any comment on the decision of either, unless the animals are adding lag then get rid of 'em is my opinion. I'd rather have no animals period than have that infernal respawning block lag. That alone absolutely drives me insane. Lol

;-;
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Aw the update made me lose my flying mod again.

I guess my floating island will have to wait for now.

aw damnit lol, and supposedly Acheivements? need to be added still so it'll probably break again. lol
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post

This was done by Akrion.
    It is full of epic.
    akrion RULEZ!!!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

D8 OH GOD LOCK YOUR DOORS! D8 *runs away*

Thanks btw to whoever is helping on the Parthenon's foundation! T'was a pleasant surprise to see. I finished levelling the ground off for the foundation to rest in so all that's needed atm is filling in the outlined foundation shape

I stopped at the sign because I didn't know how you wanted it.

oh lol, the sign is fine, i just have it there for curious onlookers until i'm ready to build over it lol

I have now implimented a new plugin! It is called Multiverse. Basically.. it allows you to teleport to different worlds. Currently, you are now able to teleport between the regular Istarian Minecraft world and the Nether! Type this exactly:

/mvtp w:HaiNether1

To get back to the regular minecraft world:

/mvtp w:Hai

On an interesting note, my puppies still spawn despite the animals being turned off. I just have to wait for night to fall for them to spawn, and they'll stay there as long as I stay online.

Im rather curious to see if they do the same for others. You can currently find my pack on my farm. Also if someone would be so kind as to close the front door on my house while they're there. Creepers have taken up residence while I was away...the crater shows how far I manage to get last time.

Hmm i noticed puppies in the farm the other day when i was on, so they must stay on even without you logged in Tcei.

The animal spawns were turned off. That doesn't mean they stop existing, it just means they stop spawning. If you waited for a Sheep to spawn and could turn off animal spawns and followed it around keeping it on your screen at all times, it would soon become the only sheep in existence, because no new sheep are spawning, but the one you're following is not despawning.

Make sense? xD

Yes. But what I mean is that everytime I've logged in and its daylight out they wont be there. But when night falls they spawn when the mobs start to spawn, and then will remain day and night. But say if I log out afterwards and come back a few hourslater (if its daylight) they wont be there till night falls.

Regardless Im glad I get to keep my puppies!

I made a rough road to a mountain where I plan to build an asian style temple/palace sort of building. I did notice a road going off the back that wasn't there though so whoever built that road back there: Would you object to it being set to go around if needed?

I have just created an additional world: Hai-NoSpawn
    In this world, the rules are simple... do not spawn any item, even if you desperately need it!
    To teleport to it, type:

/mvtp w:Hai-NoSpawn

Its fun! There was much ambushing and lava deaths in the world's first few minutes. See if you can find our secret valley XD

Thread Information