Thread: Fixing PBS

Default Fixing PBS

Nooo not the Public Broadcasting System but Point Blank Shot.

After some talking with others and testing I have determined it is pretty much 100% worthless right now. Why? Because it deals less damage than Power Shot, Has shorter range than any other Projectile Skill, Cools Down slower than Power Shot, and is Cool Down Linked WITH Power Shot AND Heart Seeker rendering it absolutely worthless as it just stops you from using superior skills sooner.

Sooo... It needs to get a fix and I have some suggestions on how it could be changed that may give it the edge it needs.

The obvious thing would make it deal more damage but I get the impression that was NOT really the idea behind the skill. The first thing I would say is remove its Cool Down Association with Power Shot and Heart Seeker. From there the following possible additional fixes would be recommended (in a Pick One sort of way).

1) Remove Heart Seeker's "Never Miss" and give that to Point Blank Shot. Heart Seeker is the Bow's Critical Strike but CS does not have the Never Miss thing. If you miss your Heart Shot then it does no damage but if you HIT then it is wicked. However, Point Blank Shot is at... Point Blank Range meaning that missing should be impossible.

2) Have the added FORCE of being hit that close up Stun the opponent for a small period (5 Secs or so).

3) Make the Shot like Rend Armor having it Destroy Defenses as it blasts a hole in the enemy Armor.

4) Make the Shot Ignore Enemy Armor as being so close it has the force to Penetrate the Armor without being Impeded.

These are just my suggestions on how it could be done seems how "Make it better" is a lame suggestion and something more specific as above is much more constructive. Just a note that only ONE of those things should happen though otherwise it would make it too powerful.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Default Re: Fixing PBS

Scratch #4 forgot about Armor Peirce Shot
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Thread Information