Thread: Stairs Shafts or Elevators

Default Stairs Shafts or Elevators

Many of the settlement Islands suffer from long runs from one settlement to another due to things like cliffs and running around and around to get up to the level of that settlement can get old. It woukld be nice if it were possble to add to stragiclly placed elevators/or chains of stairs or even shafts that run up to the next level. I wolld love to see these placed as world objects that we can build/restore. Shard wise building events gave us even more reasons to work together and i do miss building things like the shafts to the satyr islands and repairing the bridges at various sites
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Stairs Shafts or Elevators

That'd actually be very handy-- make it a little easier to get around, with the fun that comes with world structures to build. I too would love to see something like this, although it might help to come up with a list of specific settlements players think are in need of such things!

yes, please more of this type of thing.

I have heard the devs say that they don't like the world building events because once they are done, they are done and can't be redone leaving only the memory....but the point is the memory and they don't have to be as major as the saytr or dryad event. A new bridge, stairs, Harro getting damaged ast the blight attackes for the upteenth millionth time. All these would be great, just don't introduce them all at once. Make it so when one is completed a new one opens up, but don't tell players where it is or what it is. Let us find it and work on it ourselves. Should probably do that with any new content to be added to the game. Yes player joe schmoe who joins 2 weeks after the event is finished won't get to experience, but he will get to do the next one, and hear about how great the las one was. The trick is to be putting them out regulary.

Great idea Vandellia

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information