Thread: Chaos?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Chaos?

I was in before but got dis-conned now all i can get to is the the entry point in-game where you see the sky and wait for everything else to load up?

Just me or has the weather taken out Chaos aswell as Oklahoma?

Default Re: Chaos?

Just visited Chaos- seems all fine there.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Aye i have a different char in-game now, seem's Slayvite is 'black holed' now.

Adwenes blackholed too, If I can't get her out after maintence I'll put in a ticket.

Same thing for me on Pixyl Anything I should be doing?

Chaos is currently a bit backlogged with requests. We're monitoring it to see if the database manages to clear itself out over time or if we need to take it offline again.

Nope after maintence and still crashing, ticket time.

Default Cant connect to servers

Are the servers down i was in game got ctd'd and now it says the servers are unavailable
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Cant connect to servers

same problem here so it looks like a server problem - Im in UK and thought it was maybe net realted.

Was in game for a while then bot a disconnect now error 30.
    I know it is not on my end as I can log on to other games, but I need my Dragon fix...

Connected fine to Order just now. Checking Chaos.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Is Chaos down right now? i am getting error ID 30 atm on my toons trying to log in

Having the same issues here.

Shard Status page shows Chaos offline.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Same here, yet again

We are currently looking into the situation with Chaos. Thank you for your patience.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information