Thread: Clutch Hatching on Order!

Smile Clutch Hatching on Order!

Githinji Koray and Essera Seacaller's clutch will be RP hatched today at about 4-5pm PST. It will take place at Githinji's Lair near Slate Crest. If you need directions or protection(if you're a hatchie) to get there just contact myself(Githinji), or Essera, or Starstilanxs in game. I'll be on about 4:30pm or so PST.

I'm not sure if we're going to start everyone in New Trismus and make the trip there as a group or if we're just going to meet there. My guess is start in NT to make sure everyone is there first before travelling. Either way just hang in NT until the party starts!

Be sure to have the Lair Mod installed as the Lair is not finished, yet the RP will take place down deep inside it. PM me here for it if you don't already have it, and/or contact Starstilanxs and we'll be happy to get it for you!

I hope all the ones hatching will show up! And those of you who aren't in the clutch but wish to join in the fun RP are WELCOME to come! ^^

Can't wait for it to start!

-Githinji

PS. There's 7 hatchies that are going to be born, one of which is my own so there will be only 6 or so present hah. x____@; Hatchies everywhere...
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Default Re: Clutch Hatching on Order!

Darn, I have class at 4. D= I'll be late, but I'll try to be on around 5.

Default Re: Clutch Hatching on Order!

of course i will be there... Narith has to come out of his egg!

Thread Information