Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

On Live Shard (Order):

Sand Crabs on Island of Talinis don't drop Sand Crab Shell and Sand Crab Pincer.
    If it is intended, I may suggest to change their name (and update Feladan satyr questline accordingly) to avoid confusion with regular Sand Crabs (for example: Talinisian Sand Crab).

This is fixed on Blight. Please read the patch notes.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 4th, 2011 at 11:01 AM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Gate at tutorial island has no destination list. The expected destination of New Tris is absent. The gnome is marooned!

She is amusing herself staring at the ceiling with the mage trainer and wondering if she can hire the same interior decorator. Please hurry before she thinks of wanting to take all the tapestries home too. *mumbles about troublesome into things gnomes*

Dracaena

This is by design. The old tutorial islands are obsolete and not supported. If you are bound there and cannot get off the island, submit a support ticket and we will move you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 4th, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I figured I would point it out..

Sigrun's Letter to Knut, the quest item that needs to be brought to Knut Granite-Skull in Aughundel to obtain the Wolf's Bane Crystal, has a hoard value on it. Unless it's intended that the player can choose between the crystal and the hoard, this could be somewhat confusing and lead to broken quests.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The distance measurement to your cargo disc doesn't include height.
    If I detach my cargo disc at the Jeweler's in NT I can (un)load my cargo disc while mining gems in the mine right underneath it.

This is not a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 6th, 2011 at 04:23 PM.

Dragon Reach V: Counter for using dragon reach is 0/1 and only need 1 use to complete while quest text says 10 uses.

Also while getting quest, 2nd paragraph says "But I something must happen to get this tune out of my head,...." Seems that would need some correction as well.

The bug with the counter will be fixed for the next quest, as will the slight grammar error.
    Last edited by Velea; May 10th, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Just noticed that there isn't a weaponsmith trainer that is easily reachable for a new player. The beginner trainer is in Dalimond which a new player can't get to without running the gauntlet through the t2 areas

This isn't a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 8th, 2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

"i know i'm going to chew up the spelling " . the mobs on iland of the drownd drop lv 1 crys. i killed the red maggents and lv 1 crys the . other bugs lv 1 crys . the ud mobs lv 1 crys. killed any thing i seen there and lv 1 crys and this mobs are like lv 18's ? >_> dont think thats right? heh trying to find some lv 1o crys i think there still in game ? this is on the order sever .

This is not a bug. Crystals aren't separated on the loot tables by level like that, only by tier. Hunting certain Tier1 mobs will have a chance at ALL Tier1 crystals.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 8th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Withered Bane Tech

Are the blighted bones for this tech still on the loot tables? I have killed a goodly assortment of undead on New Trismus without finding a single blighted bone.

Also, it appears the prime bolt I spell teched with primal damage is hitting harder on undead then the prime bolt I spell teched with withered bane. I seem to recall the withered bane tech used to hit harder on undead then primal damage tech.

See patch notes forDelta 196 The item was set to drop in that delta.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

Sslanis Marshall Quest: The Confectioner Syndicate Part I

Quest asks for old name angry grulets, new name appears to be brownsnout youngling. (least those counted for quest kills)

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:56 PM.

I was going the Spiked Scales VIII quest that required 20 fire ogres. I was killing a group of them when I killed my 20th ogre for the update. 2 kills later I randomly receive the update for finishing the Harden Scales VIII quest which required 20 dire wolves. Screenshot shows updates and them being finished in quest log with kill log on bottom left.

There was an error with the Hardened Scales 8 quest where Fire Ogres were counting to satisfy this quest. It will be fixed with the next patch.
    Last edited by Velea; May 10th, 2011 at 04:20 PM.

A couple of obsolete comp issues.

Old tech,

Adventure: Undead Damage I, still calls for Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm.

Plot structure,

Fall Harvest Decoration: Skull, still wants Weaker Skeleton Skulls.

These have both been noted internally for fixing at a later date.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:55 PM.

Traitor in the Midst II quest

Quest steps aren't clear, doesn't say which outpost to visit, I went to the Observatory outpost, the campsite by Goranthis forest, Heart and greeted the NPC's there, but no quest update. Who are you supposed to greet? (the previous quests in the chain use these 3 locations)

Correct, it is purposefully obscure so that the player will visit lots of outposts. Each outpost you visit has a NPC (the militia member) that will help guide you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 12th, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Simple icon error. Fang icon for a thorax, shown in screenshot.

Can't see the screenshot well enough to read what the item is. Please resubmit with just the name of the item that has the problem icon.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:34 PM.

After completing Dragon's Reach VI: Sticky Saplings, the message you receive is "After felling small treants, Bentaras's pun isn't any funnier, but at least you've completed your ask."

Just needs a "t" added to ask

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

For Dragon's Reach VII: "Maple" a few treants, after you kill the 20 treants the quest log says "Return to Bentaras after the fyakki are dead."

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

After receiving the Ceremonial Chest Scale, Lord-Commander Jatell has a quest bubble over his head.
    When you greet him he says "The situation is dire, dire indeed" ... blah blah.... "..should we not continue to hold the line against the undead horde massing just beyond these walls!"

When you click on the "Beyond these walls" link, it just repeats the same paragraph and link.

What is the name of the quest this is happening in please?
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:30 PM.

Drain Strike IX: Quest log says "Severant mentioned the community of "Laikis"..." should be Liakis.

After completing the quest, the 2nd sentence says "You feel worth of the training....." Don't know if maybe that's supposed to read "worthy"?

Also, the quest log again says "Return to Bentaras after the fyakki are dead".

Spiked Scales X: The Final Challenge: After killing the frosthounds the quest log says "Return to Rykhar in Chiconis for one final Training session in Spiked Scales." Rykhar is actually in Dralk

Fixed a couple things, but not seeing any mention of Bentaras in the Drain Strike quest.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:26 PM.

Gold Rage IV: Nix beetle challenge
    Defeat fifty (50) Nix Beetles (of any size)

Greater Nix Beetles don't count so - of any size - is not correct.

Not sure why they aren't counting. I've looked at the quest and it appears to me they should be.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:21 PM.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Recent findings on Blight:
    Johald in NT gave a form for flax spool when joining outfitter, then gave it again with the first quest that wanted them.

On the hide strips to Steward quest, upon returning to Johald, he asked if I had delivered the spools.

Told me to get cedar sap for the cedar hide tannin. The form wants cedar bark. The sap is for the cedar leather tannin.

The intro to distilling quest seemed to auto complete while I was gathering for it. No messages about completing it or xp/coin

Johald has more than 20 quests he gives, so unfortunately without a quest name I can't find which one gives the formula as a "give item" rather than a "give item if new" step. Same is true for the "Intro to Distilling", as I'm not finding a quest with that name in the database.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:20 PM.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

On Live shard (Order):

Balit's dialog needs to be updated:

Fixed, for reference quest was Gather Rare Components for Balit's Research
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thread Information