Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

Biped trap at **player pos (23132.43, 20051.91, 550.00) relZ 0.00 rot ( 0, 0, 220) **Fly tilt = 0.00

Can't get out without recalling
    There's a couple problems in this area, all will be fixed with the next delta.
    Last edited by Velea; May 16th, 2011 at 02:06 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Traitor in the Midst II quest

Quest steps aren't clear, doesn't say which outpost to visit, I went to the Observatory outpost, the campsite by Goranthis forest, Heart and greeted the NPC's there, but no quest update. Who are you supposed to greet? (the previous quests in the chain use these 3 locations)

Correct, it is purposefully obscure so that the player will visit lots of outposts. Each outpost you visit has a NPC (the militia member) that will help guide you.
    Round 2

I have greeted everyone I could find in

• Sable shores
    • Bristugo
    • Kings Cross
    • Central Valley
    • Heart
    • Campsite
    • Observatory Outpost
    • South March
    • Izzon Crest
    • Slate Crest

And no quest update. So if its obscure its obscure to the point of annoyance.

Also noticed that the quest disappears from the quest log intermittently if you take another quest (such as attunements). I just got a dialog from Ral Ortos about Gregory but with no quest in the quest log (in active quests or completed quests). I think if I relog the quest will reappear in the quest log.

Something isnt right here...
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Round 2

I have greeted everyone I could find in

• Sable shores
    • Bristugo
    • Kings Cross
    • Central Valley
    • Heart
    • Campsite
    • Observatory Outpost
    • South March
    • Izzon Crest
    • Slate Crest

And no quest update. So if its obscure its obscure to the point of annoyance.

Also noticed that the quest disappears from the quest log intermittently if you take another quest (such as attunements). I just got a dialog from Ral Ortos about Gregory but with no quest in the quest log (in active quests or completed quests). I think if I relog the quest will reappear in the quest log.

Something isnt right here...

No offense, Chasing, but you need to read what the NPCs are saying then. By the way, if you go back and greet them they repeat their text while you are on the quest.

Alis Talor at King's Cross says: "Gregory the Scholar? Yes, I know of him. And yes, he did pass this way a short while ago. He was heading south."

Which leads you south to Elin Abbath in Central Valley who says: "Hail, %n%! Gregory the Scholar is a Traitor? I can't believe it! Are you sure? Well, if you say it is true then it must be. *she shakes her head in disbelief* To think he has been a revered person in the Confederation for years! Have I seen him? Yes, I have. He passed through here in quite a hurry just a short while ago. He was heading south."

Which leads to Nansi Illos in Heart who says: "Hail, %n%! It is good to see you again. You have the look of someone on a mission... You are seeking Gregory? The scholar? Yes, he passed through here not long ago. He was heading south. I warned him of the dangers on the roads to the south, the undead and all, but he said it would not pose any difficulties. I assumed it was because of his stature as a Wizard, but now I see that it might have been due to other reasons. A terrible thing, this is. I won't keep you, %N%. Safe journeys!"

If you head southwest to the Observatory Outpost Ral Ortos says: "%n%, your help has been much appreciated. You are here to assist us further, yes? Gregory? *he strokes his chin* No, I have not seen the man in some time. Not since I last visited Dalimond. Does he have something to do with the token you recovered?"

Which confirms he didn't pass through there. Now, somewhat south of Heart, but not the Observatory Outpost. What other NPC locations are down that way? Shadowed Campsite!

Speaking to Elin Borash at the Shadowed Campsite continues the quest.

As for the disappearing, that is curious. The only constraints on the quest are adventure level 37 and that you completed the previous quest in the series. I don't know why it would ever disappear from your quest log.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No offense, Chasing, but you need to read what the NPCs are saying then. By the way, if you go back and greet them they repeat their text while you are on the quest.

Alis Talor at King's Cross says: "Gregory the Scholar? Yes, I know of him. And yes, he did pass this way a short while ago. He was heading south."

Which leads you south to Elin Abbath in Central Valley who says: "Hail, %n%! Gregory the Scholar is a Traitor? I can't believe it! Are you sure? Well, if you say it is true then it must be. *she shakes her head in disbelief* To think he has been a revered person in the Confederation for years! Have I seen him? Yes, I have. He passed through here in quite a hurry just a short while ago. He was heading south."

Which leads to Nansi Illos in Heart who says: "Hail, %n%! It is good to see you again. You have the look of someone on a mission... You are seeking Gregory? The scholar? Yes, he passed through here not long ago. He was heading south. I warned him of the dangers on the roads to the south, the undead and all, but he said it would not pose any difficulties. I assumed it was because of his stature as a Wizard, but now I see that it might have been due to other reasons. A terrible thing, this is. I won't keep you, %N%. Safe journeys!"

If you head southwest to the Observatory Outpost Ral Ortos says: "%n%, your help has been much appreciated. You are here to assist us further, yes? Gregory? *he strokes his chin* No, I have not seen the man in some time. Not since I last visited Dalimond. Does he have something to do with the token you recovered?"

Which confirms he didn't pass through there. Now, somewhat south of Heart, but not the Observatory Outpost. What other NPC locations are down that way? Shadowed Campsite!

Speaking to Elin Borash at the Shadowed Campsite continues the quest.

As for the disappearing, that is curious. The only constraints on the quest are adventure level 37 and that you completed the previous quest in the series. I don't know why it would ever disappear from your quest log.
    Amon I spoke to the shadowed campsite NPC's when I made my first post, however I will go back and double check.

Thanks
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Amon I spoke to the shadowed campsite NPC's when I made my first post, however I will go back and double check.

Thanks
    Yep my bad, it worked this time I greeted Elin Borash.

I've been to this camp site 2 times already and greeted them, so I don't know if its me being a muppet, or its the disappearing quest in the quest log that isnt triggering the npc to respond with the correct link.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Yep my bad, it worked this time I greeted Elin Borash.

I've been to this camp site 2 times already and greeted them, so I don't know if its me being a muppet, or its the disappearing quest in the quest log that isnt triggering the npc to respond with the correct link.
    Hmm. Yea, thats odd. I didn't see the Shadowed Campsite in your OP. I really am not sure why it would disappear. Very odd.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

For some reason the Nah'Guk Warriors are dropping Nahguk Pigmy Beatsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarius Shadows View Post
    For some reason the Nah'Guk Warriors are dropping Nahguk Pigmy Beatsticks.
    This isn't a bug. Presently there are no trophy quests for the higher level Nah'guk (the warriors). When tier revamp for T5 comes we'll look into adding them.

The majority of bugs listed above have been fixed in the current set of patches, so closing this thread. If there were questions/comments asking for clarification on a post you made, please repost with the needed information in the new bug thread. If there are no comments/notes on a post you made, we've recorded the bug internally for fixing in a future update, no need to repost in the new thread.

And thank you all for your help in finding all these.

Thread Information